|Oct 02, 2009, 06:53 AM|
10 things I hate about my Eflite mSR
10: My garage is too small
9: Can't shut off the"fixed object magnet"
8: It's rainy & windy outside
7: The tail rotor noise causes me to look for that pesky mosquito
6: When looking for that pesky mosquito,the"fixed object magnet" works perfectly
5: The msr wasn't released before the mcx
4: What am I supposed to do with all the time I don't spend making repairs?
3: None of my heli tools will fit
2: The LHS owner needed another reason to get me to stop more often for parts
1: Wife will have a fit when she finds out I spent MORE money on ANOTHER heli!
|Oct 02, 2009, 07:15 AM|
West Monroe NY
Joined Feb 2009
It's too stable
It dosen't fly like a single rotor heli
That said, its a fun toy...
|Oct 02, 2009, 12:49 PM|
Joined Jan 2009
Hawhawhaw, good one. Lemme see how far I get on Lama V4.
1. Hasn't taught me a thing about rebuilding drivetrains or fuselages.
2. The flybar should have LEDs on it so you can find it.
3. What kind of swashplate SNAPS back together?
4. Gotta let the motors cool. (Ignoring that might have mitigated #1.)
5. What am I supposed to do with all the spare parts I bought and never used?
6. It will fly in my shower but not with the water running. Not more than once anyway.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|What I hate about electric flight, by Larry Sribnick||Larry @ SR||Electric Plane Talk||63||Sep 26, 2009 02:01 PM|
|more questions about my logo 10||logo pilot||Electric Heli Talk||0||Nov 24, 2002 08:49 PM|
|About my Posts....||Chris Rust||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||0||Aug 09, 2001 03:45 PM|
|Got a question about my hornet:||PunkerTFC||Electric Heli Talk||2||Jun 22, 2001 03:01 PM|
|got some q's about my t-52||logan5||Foamies (Kits)||2||May 09, 2001 09:00 PM|