HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 23, 2011, 01:54 AM
Curtis
Nampa, Idaho
Joined Apr 2010
938 Posts
Rave
Tower Hobbies Rocks!

I would just like to say that Tower Hobbies has excellent customer service. I recently received a sub par wing that the Monokote had peeled from the wing. The wing was still in the bubble wrap from GP. So Tower in good faith sent me a wing that had been packaged perfectly. After the first assembly of the wing the covering peeled of when I removed the tape. Actually the Monokote tore when I removed the tape. I sent an email to Tower about my situation. To my surprise the sent me a new wing no questions asked. Didn't blame GP for the quality problem. They didn't play twenty question. They just took care of the situation. It is great to do business with a company that still has ethics and takes care of their customers. Kudos to Tower. The will be my first stop for all my purchases.

Curtis
suseuser is offline Find More Posts by suseuser
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 23, 2011, 10:15 AM
Suspended Account
Leesburg, VA
Joined Jul 2005
2,490 Posts
Tower is an excellent company. I have been dealing with them for years and have allways had great service from them.
TopSpin is offline Find More Posts by TopSpin
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)