SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 04, 2014, 10:25 AM
Jersey Shore
Joined Jul 2006
38 Posts
Discussion
Stevens Aero Mud Bug Build

Hey Gang,
Just getting around to finally finishing a Stevens MudBug, and just seeing that it is discontinued, anyway, the stock set up is with a GW/LPS-B2C-CS geared motor...
What ESC controller should I use with this, as Stevens is out of stock on the ESC/Receiver combo that originally was recommended for the kit...
I would like to use this geared motor first, then possibly upgrade power a bit to something a bit more powerful later...
I guess I should order another stick kit before they are all gone from Stevens, and I'm interested in perhaps stretching this guy 25-35% bigger, as he is a cute lil Bug !

Thanks for any ideas and suggestions!

Franz in NJ
VonRecktofen is online now Find More Posts by VonRecktofen
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 04, 2014, 11:00 PM
Truss-Loc Monkey
Colorado Springs, CO
Joined Feb 2002
4,403 Posts
Franz, the eflite park 180 makes a good powerplant for the MudBug... a system similar to what ships in the micro beast would be fabulous.

Bill
Stevens AeroModel is offline Find More Posts by Stevens AeroModel
Old Oct 05, 2014, 04:48 PM
Jersey Shore
Joined Jul 2006
38 Posts
Thanks Bill, I will search for that power plant!
Franz in NJ
Old Oct 06, 2014, 08:46 PM
Jersey Shore
Joined Jul 2006
38 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevens AeroModel View Post
Franz, the eflite park 180 makes a good powerplant for the MudBug... a system similar to what ships in the micro beast would be fabulous.

Bill
Would I use the same receiver esc servo unit as well?
How would I use those servos instead of the regular Nanos?