SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 22, 2013, 04:45 PM
United States, PA, Carlisle
Joined Oct 2011
315 Posts
I had a Great Time at the Great Pumpkin! It was a beautiful day for Unlimited and a challenging day for ALES. Spectacular field and many thanks to the RISC for their hospitality.

I have to send out a special thanks to Joey, Dave, Alex, and Pete for staying with me Saturday evening and making sure my truck was ready to go. Because of them, I was able to do the entire contest.

Congratulations to Dave W. for Unlimited and Preston for ALES, well done!
Great job as CD, David B. Open winch for Unlimited made for a nice, relaxed atmosphere.

It was great to meet the local club members, very nice bunch of fellows.

Hope to see you again next year.

Dave R.
dreisinger is offline Find More Posts by dreisinger
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 23, 2013, 07:28 PM
RISC - SCRCC - AMA member
United States, RI, Warwick
Joined Apr 2010
151 Posts
So sorry guys. I don't know why it keeps setting this to private. I just changed all to public and enabled sharing and saved my settings. I posted these videos so the people who came from affar had something to remind them of the field they flew at. I took the videos so I could fly over the area where I lost my E Glider a few weeks ago. Still missing, no biggie another one in the box waiting. Here is another Video of that same Saturday.

Covell 2 101913 (2 min 13 sec)
bluzjamer is offline Find More Posts by bluzjamer