HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by sudom, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 16, 2012, 11:09 AM
Joined Jan 2012
2 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Sold
Radian Pro (Free to a good home, local San Francisco pickup only)

Hey all:

I've got a Radian Pro that is just too much sailplane for me at this point -- I don't have the time to spend on it, so I want to find it a good home.

The plane hit a chainlink fence on my most recent flight and separated the nose (clean break, easy repair) and bent one of the control surfaces on the wing (ditto).

Plane has an upgraded 40A ESC and a HK Orange Spektrum 6ch receiver.

A few spare parts are included as well.

Local pickup from San Francisco _only_. I will not ship this plane, so please don't ask. I'd love for the plane to go to someone who will actually fly and enjoy it, not someone looking to part it out, but first come, first serve.

Thanks!
sudom is offline Find More Posts by sudom
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 16, 2012, 11:20 AM
United States, CA, Sunnyvale
Joined Mar 2011
537 Posts
Trader Rating: 27
I'll take it. Pm sent.
vhuang168 is online now Find More Posts by vhuang168
Old Apr 16, 2012, 11:20 AM
▲▼▲▼≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣ ≣≣≣≣≣ ▼▲▼▲
United States, MD, Laurel
Joined Mar 2010
716 Posts
Trader Rating: 21
@Sudom, I have thinking of graduating from my WildHawk glider and Radian (from what I have heard) is a great sailplane... I will be in San Francisco in 2 weeks, You think I could pick it up at that time? (that is if you decide to let me fix it up to life again )

-Seth
IndiaHobby is online now Find More Posts by IndiaHobby
Closed Thread