SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 06, 2015, 11:40 AM
Joined Sep 2012
463 Posts
Yippee!
2 days of free delivery!

I thought it was high time we had an offer for everyone and as it's my umpteenth birthday this weekend it seemed like a good excuse to resurrect the free delivery weekend.

Simple stuff, anyone placing an order this weekend will get free delivery! Even pre-orders for the Hurricane too.

www.microaces.com

Have a great weekend!

Jon
MICROACES is offline Find More Posts by MICROACES
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 06, 2015, 04:10 PM
Crazy Canuck
United States, VA, Woodbridge
Joined Apr 2007
2,438 Posts
Guess I can put in a order tomorrow, I love the Cessna 195, one of my all time favorites. The picture I put here is the one I flew and still is flying in Canada.
NEWBEFLYER is offline Find More Posts by NEWBEFLYER
Old Feb 06, 2015, 08:26 PM
Medellín, Colombia
Joined Apr 2010
342 Posts
thak you!
chulian1819 is offline Find More Posts by chulian1819
Old Feb 07, 2015, 10:19 PM
Crazy Canuck
Joined Apr 2007
2,438 Posts
Well I really did it this would be my first oversea acquisition. Got the Cessna 195 deluxe pkg. Comes to $78.21 . Lookinmg forward to receiving the kit. I think it's worth it for not only the excellent detailing of the kit but you get the FREE DELIVERY that in it's self is a saving. Pack it well please ( I know you do anyways ) so these nasty Postal people can't get their grubby hands on it and mess it up. LOL
Old Feb 20, 2015, 08:48 PM
Crazy Canuck
Joined Apr 2007
2,438 Posts
Microaces Cessna 195

Yesterday the trusty postman delivered a package to me all the way from England ordered on the 7th arrived on the 19th not bad at all.... It is my order for the Cessna 195Businessliner I posted some pictures of how it arrived, first is that coming all the way from England I got no shipping charge to pay(It was his birthday special. buy the kit he takes care of shipping which is EXPENSIVE), It arrived as registered mail so you know it will come to you. As you can see in the pictures it came in a nice box well packaged even had bubble wrap around the box and a BIG FRAGILE sing on it. (You know how those Postal people are "Hey it says fragile Wham STAMPED LOL) opened it up and you can see it still is nicely packed in order making all the parts and components safe on it tough journey across the big pond. I got the deluxe version, this made the price for it very reasonable. Looking at the foam it is professionally done right. Instruction manual is well illustrated and what I mean is there are great pictures and well described. I'm a visual type person and this really makes me happy and helps me understand the building part. So this will be #4 on my assembly line of micro planes that I'm building . So when I start this I'll star a build thing for it on this site. I'm looking forward to get going on it.
Oh and a belated Happy umpteenth birthday