HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 02, 2015, 10:22 PM
Taipei, Taiwan
Joined Oct 2005
4,728 Posts
Hi Degreen60,

I'd suggest having the maiden from 55mm, relocate it per your preference after maiden.

Chen
GWS CHEN is offline Find More Posts by GWS CHEN
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 03, 2015, 02:07 PM
Bloomfield, IN
Joined Nov 2006
978 Posts
The GWS F4U passed the crash test with flying colors. Soon after launch it loop up, rolled over on its back and I tried but could not control the plane. I cut power and just before it hit a tree. Damage not too bad. I have it ready for next test. I have added 3oz of weight to the nose.
degreen60 is online now Find More Posts by degreen60
Old Mar 04, 2015, 08:27 AM
Bloomfield, IN
Joined Nov 2006
978 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by semperfi1970 View Post
You will love the Corsair. It is the best flying bird in the GWS line up. EPO or EPS.
It will really have to be a great flyer then. I have a Seafire(GWS Spitfire) and it flies great. I got some GWS wings in a lot I bought. I made fuselages for the Zero and 109. Both of them fly really good. I think the shape of the airfoil in GWS wings make the planes good fliers. I have another Zero wing and was looking at WWII Japaneses planes that use almost the same wing then I happen to notice the Hellcat wing is the same except for the tips. I have always wanted a Hellcat. Now I know what fuselage I will build for the wing.
degreen60 is online now Find More Posts by degreen60