SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 09, 2015, 02:41 PM
Find More Posts by bigmoebbq
United States, GA, Atlanta
Joined Mar 2008
3,979 Posts
I bought one of these a few months back. It is all stock but when I went to fly it it seems like l needed a ton of aileron trim to get it to fly straight and level. Anyone else have this issue? I like this plane, it is no MPX BLizzard but will scoot fine. I really do miss my Blizzard though.
bigmoebbq is offline Find More Posts by bigmoebbq
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 09, 2015, 02:54 PM
Find More Posts by FireHawx
FireHawx
United States, NV, Reno
Joined Oct 2011
1,475 Posts
If you read back in the thread, some have wing warp issues. It was common. I thought it was correct by now. If you look back i believe some found a fix for this, not sure. Mine would pull when i came out of step dives but it wasn't as bad as some have had.
FireHawx is offline Find More Posts by FireHawx
Old Mar 09, 2015, 10:07 PM
Lou
Find More Posts by Lou
Lou
Ground Penetration Tester
United States, VA, Waynesboro
Joined Dec 2005
6,166 Posts
Part of the problem as I recall is that one wing was often thicker than the other wing. This was due to the construction of the wing.

My Blaze disassembled itself one day during a loop and I discovered the wing is actually composed of several foam and spar parts that are all glued together to make a wing. I would suspect that the 'fit' during the gluing process is fouled or the moulds are off.

Some of the planes that had good wings had poor mounting at the wing saddle and poor decalage.
Lou is offline Find More Posts by Lou
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 10, 2015, 04:44 AM
Find More Posts by slothy89
Head in the clouds
Australia, VIC, Sebastopol
Joined Apr 2012
806 Posts
It's foam, and it flies like foam. Enjoy it for what it is

I flew the tits off my Dynamic-S on the slope, no motor, and now I've moved onto better models I put the prop back on for something different.

Even with 40% left trim its a good slope trainer
slothy89 is offline Find More Posts by slothy89