Old Feb 02, 2012, 11:46 AM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by EatenDirt View Post
Here ya go.

Eatendirt

You still running the same color? I thought it was a different color now like red or something.

Robert
Team Edge RC is offline Find More Posts by Team Edge RC
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 03, 2012, 11:56 AM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
Just finished my stock kart. Yes I'll be racing stock and modified this year. Look out you sealed can racers LOL....... I'll post some images later of it.

Robert
Old Feb 03, 2012, 01:49 PM
DoubleTrouble
Florida
Joined May 2009
379 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Edge RC View Post
Just finished my stock kart. Yes I'll be racing stock and modified this year. Look out you sealed can racers LOL....... I'll post some images later of it.

Robert

And why?

Double Trouble
DoubleTrouble is offline Find More Posts by DoubleTrouble
Old Feb 04, 2012, 09:34 PM
Me Toby You?
Jacksonville FL
Joined Jan 2011
423 Posts
Well DT stock class if you recall was a large class. Now its mostly modifieds these days. I would goof around with stock if there were more adults than kids racing. I have issues with beating a kid with a toy car. Lets see what Robert comes up with.

Toby
Toby Warren is offline Find More Posts by Toby Warren
Old Feb 05, 2012, 06:29 PM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
Oops I forgot to shoot some pictures yesterday. I'm back here in Al right now. When I get back I'll shoot them first thing. Its no different than my modified just minus my graphite axles, cap, strut bar, large downforce wing I normally run with and a few other items. Its stock as stock can be.

Robert
Old Feb 06, 2012, 10:00 AM
Always were your sun glasses!
Joined Oct 2010
321 Posts
Quote:
Oops I forgot to shoot some pictures yesterday. I'm back here in Al right now. When I get back I'll shoot them first thing. Its no different than my modified just minus my graphite axles, cap, strut bar, large downforce wing I normally run with and a few other items. Its stock as stock can be.

Robert

Its ok I need to post a image myself Robert. Starting to get tired of useless emails asking "Wheres your kart I want to see what they did". Hang on boys and girls ok?

Leadhauler
Leadhauler is offline Find More Posts by Leadhauler
Old Feb 06, 2012, 12:19 PM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
LJ, your modified business kart was shipped today. All your business logos have been placed on it as well. It turned out really good. On the bottom all the way around you'll see beer bottles. Something you have to look hard to see. The driver was dressed as you wished in Levis and white button up shirt instead of our racing suits. By the way, the buttons really work! The rest of the logos were also placed on the helmet as requested. One last thing, all your esc, servo and rec have been installed. Look for it to arrive soon! Happy racing up in Missouri and IL!

Robert
Old Feb 06, 2012, 12:36 PM
EatenDirt
TN
Joined Jun 2009
306 Posts
Maybe I should thank about doing one for my dads business. Never thought of it. Looks good Robert.

Eatndirt
EatenDirt is offline Find More Posts by EatenDirt
Old Feb 06, 2012, 03:58 PM
Holding on to my SEAT!
Florida
Joined Dec 2010
77 Posts
Quote:
LJ, your modified business kart was shipped today. All your business logos have been placed on it as well. It turned out really good. On the bottom all the way around you'll see beer bottles. Something you have to look hard to see. The driver was dressed as you wished in Levis and white button up shirt instead of our racing suits. By the way, the buttons really work! The rest of the logos were also placed on the helmet as requested. One last thing, all your esc, servo and rec have been installed. Look for it to arrive soon! Happy racing up in Missouri and IL!

Robert

I take it this is for a club owner Robert? Looks great but hope the driver figure isn't over the legal drinking limit.
P.ODell is offline Find More Posts by P.ODell
Old Feb 06, 2012, 04:05 PM
Holding on to my SEAT!
Florida
Joined Dec 2010
77 Posts
Sorry had to come back and take another look. My girlfriend sitting next to me at the Bread Co and noticed hes wearing levi's? Are you for real? What the?
P.ODell is offline Find More Posts by P.ODell
Old Feb 07, 2012, 03:40 PM
Joined Dec 2011
104 Posts
Quote:

Robert

Robert quick question on paint. If I was to paint my muffler like I see in most of the kart images do I need to spray primer first or spray color straight on.

Mr.Fixit
Mr.Fixit is offline Find More Posts by Mr.Fixit
Old Feb 07, 2012, 09:04 PM
Out side of Destin FL.
Joined Sep 2009
339 Posts
Scotch it primer it then apply your color.

JB'
djskiptonic is offline Find More Posts by djskiptonic
Old Feb 07, 2012, 09:05 PM
Out side of Destin FL.
Joined Sep 2009
339 Posts
Quote:

Robert

Cool kart bro! Great looking graphics.

JB'
djskiptonic is offline Find More Posts by djskiptonic
Old Feb 08, 2012, 03:34 PM
Joined Dec 2009
218 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by djskiptonic View Post

JB'

The logos look better in person. Be sure to put them on straight. There a pain to get off and found it can damage paint. It happened to me last week with numbers.

Motty
motty is offline Find More Posts by motty
Old Feb 09, 2012, 11:55 AM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by djskiptonic View Post

JB'

Thanks its actually a gift from his family to him. They wanted to keep it true to what he looks like . Since hes a white shirt and jeans type of guy this fit the bill for him. I've seen his sons and yet never met him personally but if hes anything like his sons it looks very close to him. Kinda scary if you think about it. A doll that looks like yourself? I guess mine would be like this if I was to do one? ROLF!!!!!!!

Robert