HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by dlewton, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 21, 2012, 10:40 AM
Warm Sunny days please
United States, IN, Marion
Joined Mar 2008
80 Posts
Trader Rating: 85
Sold
Very Large Cessna ARF

I have a Cessna ARF that is very very nice but just more than I care to deal with right now. I am including pictures so you can see exactly what you are getting. Their is some wrinkling of the fiberglass towards the back end and their is one of the stringers internally that is cracked. I know that it would be an easy fix I am just not set on giant scale stuff at this point. The wing span is 110" and everything else is in perfect condition. It has an interior kit dash etc. I was told this is a CMP kit but I can not verify that. I am listing it as pickup since it is so large and I am sure that shipping would be very expensive. I have seen other ARFs this size selling for around $900.00 I am asking $300.00 for it. I have talked with some body men and they assure me the fiberglass is a very easy fix. Have fun looking.
dlewton is offline Find More Posts by dlewton
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 21, 2012, 12:35 PM
USA, MD, Glen Burnie
Joined Sep 2008
130 Posts
Trader Rating: 87
WOW Wish I lived Closer
This will make someone a great Build.
Clavin01 is offline Find More Posts by Clavin01
Old Feb 21, 2012, 01:16 PM
Tom Para
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Joined May 2003
1,200 Posts
Trader Rating: 51
Any more pictures of the rear end. The wrinkles look severe.. How would you fix this?
Tom in Cincy is online now Find More Posts by Tom in Cincy
Old Feb 21, 2012, 02:35 PM
Fly "" BIG ""
Cinti
Joined Jan 2009
154 Posts
Trader Rating: 10
How far are you to cinti, ohio
frankle951 is offline Find More Posts by frankle951
Old Feb 23, 2012, 07:45 AM
Warm Sunny days please
United States, IN, Marion
Joined Mar 2008
80 Posts
Trader Rating: 85
Sorry for the delay

Wow I get so caught up in checking my PM that I don't check the posts. Cinci is only 3 hours could meet 1/2 way or so.

I can get some additional pictures of the rear if you want. The wrinkles are not severe and the method of choice is to heat it up with a heat gun straighten it out then hit it fast with a water bottle. cools it off and fixes it just the way you want.
dlewton is offline Find More Posts by dlewton
Closed Thread