HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Today, 06:58 AM
Fly with rocket power!
Joined Jan 2011
1,036 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowman View Post
Boys! Boys! Boys!.........If the winds are stiff and variable and you've grounded yourself, then you're not living up to the best of your ability! Embrace the wind.......explore those eddies and vortices.......exploit them.......it's like free fuel man!
Really Snowie?

Subliminal messages
Kerwin49 is offline Find More Posts by Kerwin49
Last edited by Kerwin49; Today at 08:14 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 07:54 AM
United States, MI, Houghton
Joined Jan 2005
5,575 Posts
K49.....it might be that Valentine's day is coming up and in the excitement of it all.....my thoughts drift to those of love. NOT! You're just tuned to pickup on those seeds of deviant innuendo......best guess.
snowman is offline Find More Posts by snowman
Old Today, 09:28 AM
Walk of Shame Season :)
NY
Joined Jun 2008
5,107 Posts
DOG Nice vegetation !!! After superbowl I plan on being a rabbit myself but superbowl Sunday I plan on laughing and feasting until I pop

Abaser you slipped that in on me nice work as always

THERE'S K49 !!!!
Sorry I had to cut my Smileys down I couldn't post with 117 images

A flight to the wind is the chocolate on the strawberry, the gravy on the potato's, the butter on the biscuit, the Jam on the peanut butter, the A-1 on the Steak (For K50) ok ok we get it waldo for without it the plane wouldn't fly, the sailboat would sit stifled in a calm sea a kite couldn't explore the heavens and put a smile on a childs face as it danced around the sky Hot Air balloons would only climb straight up floweres would only bloom in one clump as the seeds couldn't explode into fields when using a snow blower you would never feel the kiss of the refreshing ice crystals pinging into your face when you trip over a curb all the paper work your carrying would just fall to the tera firma in front of you preventing you from the adventurous chase through the streets dodging the fuel and leccy driven road vehicles with the human oids all trying to run them down...

I say the next time the winds gale to a nice swirling 40+mph get out there and anchor your feet to the ground and fire up that OS61 and get the T_ _ _ T into the sky and welcome mother natures purest gift for an RC flyer with open arms and truly the best experience of your lifetime you'll be glad you did
Waldopepperaxe is offline Find More Posts by Waldopepperaxe
Old Today, 09:44 AM
Joined Jan 2005
5,575 Posts
Waldo, you nailed it!!! After he edited his post this morning to include the three "boys" in red italics.......I knew he was back.......one, such as himself, can't escape his Missourian background which was so vividly captured in the movie "Deliverance"!

Waldo, you're holding out on us dude! Such eloquence........wowza!
Old Today, 10:28 AM
Fly with rocket power!
Joined Jan 2011
1,036 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowman View Post
Waldo, you nailed it!!! After he edited his post this morning to include the three "boys" in red italics.......I knew he was back.......one, such as himself, can't escape his Missourian background which was so vividly captured in the movie "Deliverance"!

Waldo, you're holding out on us dude! Such eloquence........wowza!
Old Today, 10:35 AM
Fly with rocket power!
Joined Jan 2011
1,036 Posts
Well after enjoying a 70 degree day this week we are supposed to have snow showers this week-end. No flying here this week-end, only eating and watching football. I too Waldo will be eating this week then going on a diet. This cold weather and inactivity is not good on the body.

K50 called last night but I wasn't home so I don't know what he has been up to. Hopefully he will make the journey to McDonalds and check in.

Snowie what are you cooking up for the Superbowl?
Old Today, 10:38 AM
United States, IL, Crystal Lake
Joined Jan 2009
5,621 Posts
Strawberry pop-tarts for breakfast...yum. Is it wrong to crave the 48-count super-megapack?

SnowDog1974 is online now Find More Posts by SnowDog1974
Old Today, 11:11 AM
Montana Transplant
United States, OR, Klamath Falls
Joined Aug 2005
1,951 Posts
mt_flyer is online now Find More Posts by mt_flyer
Old Today, 11:39 AM
NY
Joined Jun 2008
5,107 Posts
MT Flyer I saw that LOLOL I think that has to rank up there with todays news of the pilot locking himself out of the cockpit ROTFLMAO I think its safe to say the planes are now pretty safe from being hijacked if the pilot with a key can't even get in and that includes the Co-pilot in the cockpit not being able to let him in either.... Whats up with that LOL I can only imagine if the auto pilot was on and both pilots stepped out and realized they locked themselves out of the cockpit that you would see that Pic you posted again LOL

I'm trying to learn from you Snowman

I think the banjo music is slowly coming back into hearing range LOL

SNowdog NICE !!!!!! and no lol
Old Today, 12:27 PM
Montana Transplant
Joined Aug 2005
1,951 Posts
my new ride
Last edited by mt_flyer; Today at 12:35 PM.
Old Today, 12:33 PM
Fly with rocket power!
Joined Jan 2011
1,036 Posts
Is that Iceman from Top Gun?
Old Today, 12:36 PM
Montana Transplant
Joined Aug 2005
1,951 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerwin49 View Post
Is that Iceman from Top Gun?
naaaah... just a short, fat guy needing a "big" airplane
Old Today, 12:46 PM
Joined Jan 2005
5,575 Posts
Mike, I Googled "48-count super-megapack" and all I could find was Huggies! So to answer your question........YES it's wrong to crave Huggies! Unless you're into that kind of thing. *shiver* Talk to K49........he'll set you up!

Nice plane there Mt Flyer.

Waldo, if you hear banjo music........RUN! You're the house musician.......you'd recognize it better than anyone......Myself......I just steer clear of Missouri.
Old Today, 03:13 PM
NY
Joined Jun 2008
5,107 Posts
Snowman I always have my sneakers On LOL

MT Flyer that is a Badass plane

If it is the ice man I'll dogfight