HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 15, 2014, 09:04 PM
Now that's a low pass !!
United States, CT, Enfield
Joined Jan 2013
100 Posts
Thank you everyone for the info on the days activities and expectations. Now we can start packing !!
Foxhillag1 is offline Find More Posts by Foxhillag1
Last edited by Foxhillag1; Jun 15, 2014 at 10:10 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 16, 2014, 10:40 AM
brooklyn,ny
Joined Jul 2007
2,284 Posts
Carlos, you know if KillerPlanes coming this year? i wanna buy 2 planes from him and if he go i want to see if he can bring it there

-pete
meanbaby is offline Find More Posts by meanbaby
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Polaris #58 control horn
Old Jun 16, 2014, 03:33 PM
Joined Mar 2014
5 Posts
Do you have to register and pay to come and watch?
heavyhitter82 is offline Find More Posts by heavyhitter82
Old Jun 16, 2014, 04:49 PM
United States, NJ, Browns Mills
Joined May 2005
1,936 Posts
Sorry, guys, but when I was a young 2-striper, I worked with a retired full-bird at Griffiss AFB, NY. He learned to fly on Stearmans and later flew B-25's out of what became Griffiss AFB after the war. Lots of great stories, but he made darned sure I knew the difference between PT-13's & 17's, etc. Very nice guy, too.

CD
Captain Dunsel is offline Find More Posts by Captain Dunsel
Old Jun 16, 2014, 06:43 PM
What Goes Up Must Come Down
United States, NJ
Joined Jan 2013
722 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by meanbaby View Post
Carlos, you know if KillerPlanes coming this year? i wanna buy 2 planes from him and if he go i want to see if he can bring it there

-pete
Hello BCSF members,

Killer Planes (www.killerplanes.com) will be attending this year's Warwick fun fly on June 21, 2014. If anyone (BCSF members and friends) would like to purchase a plane with a Crashproofing kit. We will bring the plane to the Fun Fly and DRILL THE HOLES FOR THE KIT (foam prep) and show them how FOR FREE right there at the show. First come first serve. Also please let us know ahead of time if you are looking for any parts or products to purchase so we can bring them with us to the show for you.

We are looking forward to seeing you all there! It's always a terrific day flying with your group! Thank you so much for including us!
PRNDL is offline Find More Posts by PRNDL
Old Jun 16, 2014, 06:48 PM
What Goes Up Must Come Down
United States, NJ
Joined Jan 2013
722 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Dunsel View Post
Sorry, guys, but when I was a young 2-striper, I worked with a retired full-bird at Griffiss AFB, NY. He learned to fly on Stearmans and later flew B-25's out of what became Griffiss AFB after the war. Lots of great stories, but he made darned sure I knew the difference between PT-13's & 17's, etc. Very nice guy, too.

CD
Not a problem for me CD....now for the good Doctor it might be a different story.
PRNDL is offline Find More Posts by PRNDL
Old Jun 16, 2014, 08:25 PM
When pigs fly rc
USA, NY, Chester
Joined Apr 2008
2,511 Posts
for sale

Any one have any planes for sale or trade?
I have a multiplex dogfighter for 140 dollars that is in great shape!
Put a receiver and battery in it and fly.
rcrich is online now Find More Posts by rcrich
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: flying penguin
Old Jun 16, 2014, 09:16 PM
You're killin' me Smalls
United States, NJ, Hillsborough Township
Joined Sep 2011
1,617 Posts
If I have space I plan to bring a hangar p-40 arf I don't think I'm going to get to, as well as a small stack of micro kits that should be good for indoor season.
BrownEyedFool is offline Find More Posts by BrownEyedFool
Old Jun 16, 2014, 10:12 PM
brooklyn,ny
Joined Jul 2007
2,284 Posts
hmmmm...maybe i if i push the order builds off the table, i can whip up polaris #65 and sale the airframe for 60 bucks

-pete
meanbaby is offline Find More Posts by meanbaby
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Polaris #58 control horn
Old Jun 17, 2014, 07:42 AM
AMA 504253 Born in the USA
Hatboro Pa.
Joined Feb 2005
861 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyedFool View Post
If I have space I plan to bring a hangar p-40 arf I don't think I'm going to get to, as well as a small stack of micro kits that should be good for indoor season.
Jason, Although I will not be at Warwick due to work. What hanger 9 P-40 are you planning on selling? Is it a full balsa kit? Wing span? Is it new and untouched? Or is it foam? I have not looked to see what they offer in P-40s But if it is a balsa plane and you do not sell it maybe we can agree on a price. But by all means try and sell it there. Hope you guys have good weather. They are calling for thunderstoms down here in philly on Sat and sunday. Now if I hit the lottery this week I will be there.
Have fun and happy landings.
Dave
Yellowspider is offline Find More Posts by Yellowspider
Old Jun 17, 2014, 09:03 AM
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
Ridgewood ,NJ
Joined Jan 2000
3,578 Posts
Thanks to Jason, Time Flies Hobbies will attend the show as one of the vendors..... Their 20ft trailer will be there stocked with all the much needed shatzkys........
dr.E is online now Find More Posts by dr.E
Old Jun 17, 2014, 09:16 AM
You're killin' me Smalls
Joined Sep 2011
1,617 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowspider View Post
Jason, Although I will not be at Warwick due to work. What hanger 9 P-40 are you planning on selling? Is it a full balsa kit? Wing span? Is it new and untouched? Or is it foam? I have not looked to see what they offer in P-40s But if it is a balsa plane and you do not sell it maybe we can agree on a price. But by all means try and sell it there. Hope you guys have good weather. They are calling for thunderstoms down here in philly on Sat and sunday. Now if I hit the lottery this week I will be there.
Have fun and happy landings.
Dave
This is the bird, http://www.hangar-9.com/Products/Def...ProdID=HAN2595

New in box, I've slit one or two of the bags to look at the piece inside but haven't done anything to it. Been sitting on shelf for years, probably around 160 for cost. Sutting double boxed on the shelf.
Old Jun 17, 2014, 09:54 AM
United States, NJ, Browns Mills
Joined May 2005
1,936 Posts
Quote:
Not a problem for me CD....now for the good Doctor it might be a different story.
I've got two ferocious beagle pups to protect me -- they' slobber on the Doctor until he begs for mercy (key maniacal laughter).

CD
Captain Dunsel is offline Find More Posts by Captain Dunsel
Old Jun 17, 2014, 02:19 PM
USA, NY, Albany
Joined Jan 2006
155 Posts
Peety, I need my Polaris fixed if you have time....I'm working on it, but I know I will need help!
Steve
sawatt is online now Find More Posts by sawatt
Old Jun 17, 2014, 09:34 PM
You're killin' me Smalls
Joined Sep 2011
1,617 Posts
If there's interest a couple other planes may be brought to warwick to go home with someone else.

Eflite hurricane nib. It's a bnf but I may sell it as PNP. Have pre-bent struts and a set of eflite retracts that should work (85 degree instead of the spec'd 90). Negotiable depending on config but around 200 depending on inclusions and may already be spoken for.

Epp eagle sailplane. This is PNP fully built, never flown. I bought it for a homeless power system, built it, and can't get excited about it. Probably $60. Looks like an actual eagle.

My fms 1400 mm p47 may go up for $75 to a new home. Kit built v1, turnigy 3548, wing glued on, v2 retracts.