HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 03, 2013, 05:40 AM
RC Fan
Eau Claire, WI
Joined Mar 2009
34 Posts
Discussion
Issue with original OSD and Flight data recorder

Hey, everyone. I want to use the original OSD and Flight data recorder together, but I'm running into some issues. If I use the correct software for the data recorder the OSD won't work it and if I use the correct version for the OSD, the data recorder won't connect to it. Each one works on it's own, but I want to set up the OSD to display the info that I want. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong, or are these not compatible due to needing different software versions?
Fiannawolf is offline Find More Posts by Fiannawolf
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 03, 2013, 12:38 PM
United States, NC, Charlotte
Joined Apr 2013
497 Posts
Hello,

Can you open a support ticket on our website? I think we can get you sorted.

Regards, John
JohnET is offline Find More Posts by JohnET
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 04, 2013, 02:17 AM
RC Fan
Eau Claire, WI
Joined Mar 2009
34 Posts
Ok, thanks, I'll do that.
Fiannawolf is offline Find More Posts by Fiannawolf