HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 13, 2014, 04:06 PM
United States, FL, Melbourne
Joined Feb 2011
5,444 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kampo View Post
Been thinking about getting the Hobbyking bundle for this frame. and saw this post, looks like a nice put together kit. I'm having a hard time finding much info on the FC board. also I'm not the best with the soldering iron. I can do bigger electrical connections for like motors and things like that fine. just scared of circuit boards lol, would there be a lot of soldering involved with this bundle?
The ESCs have the bullets already soldered onto the motor connections. The ESC power connections are tinned so you have to install the supplied bullets or solder them together if you'r not going to use the wiring harness. We do offer a pin soldering service for the boards:

http://www.massiverc.com/PrestaShop/...g-service.html

Our FCBs............ look at the picture of this one and it will give you a hint :

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...ontroller.html
MassiveOverkill is online now Find More Posts by MassiveOverkill
Site Sponsor
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 09:49 AM
United States, FL, Melbourne
Joined Feb 2011
5,444 Posts
UPDATE: OK guys, we were hoping to have these in by the 18th in order to get them out in time for Christmas. Today was the last day to ship out to make it in time for Christmas so it doesn't look like that's going to happen

The hold-up was that Emax ran out of bullet connectors for our customized ESCs. I told Emax to screw the customization and send out half our order with plain-Jane ESCs and ship the other half of our order with the customized ESCs (shorter servo leads, color-coded heat shrink, and bullet connectors).

If you want your bundle as soon as they arrive, we can ship them out with the plain ESCs. If our bullet connectors come with this order we'll include them and you just have to solder them on. For those of you who pre-ordered and want the bullet connectors already soldered on. That order will ship out to us next week and take about 1-2 weeks to arrive.

I've also ordered landing gear for the 300 frames for those that want to retrofit your 250: http://www.emaxmodel.com/views.asp?hw_id=1616

The newly-announced BLHeli ESCs by Emax. As you can guess I wanted to hog-tie Emax when this was announced but as it turns out the hardware components of the current 12 amp ESCs and the new BLHeli 12 amps ESCs is the same. The main difference will be the newly-released BLHeli will have newer firmware. The existing 12 amp ESCs have always been BL Heli (despite SimonK advertising).

We also have some 2.8mm lens, 25mm PZ0420M wide voltage FPV cameras on their way, and LHCP helicals. We will be carrying some IBCrazy stuff but I'm waiting for mushroom caps for their Airblades as I'm a big proponent of having protection on these high-end antennas. We also have some FlySky FS-i6 transmitter/receiver combos coming in.

If any of you want to add to your existing pre order any of the above items to save on shipping , just send us a note.

Thanks.
MassiveOverkill is online now Find More Posts by MassiveOverkill
Site Sponsor