HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 29, 2012, 05:40 PM
USA, NY, New York
Joined Nov 2008
1,519 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKY2 View Post
futaba 10CG and DL can i just un solder the 2.4ghz board from inside the TX? i have no need for it

that way im not transmitting 2.4 while i fly with my video on 2.4
I did the same thing on my Tx Great flying guys! Alex how did you get that high, and yes what was going on, frozen servos?
tushev is offline Find More Posts by tushev
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 29, 2012, 07:08 PM
Gravity is patient............
Joined Mar 2006
1,908 Posts
Another way is to put a trainer plug in the radio (dummy plug) and that will turn on the radio without transmitting.
billyd60 is offline Find More Posts by billyd60
Last edited by billyd60; Mar 29, 2012 at 10:09 PM.
Old Mar 29, 2012, 09:39 PM
United States, FL, Palm Beach
Joined Oct 2008
84 Posts
Billyd60

Thanks for the reply but what I was asking was which of the 3 transmitter is best suited for the dragonlink, the Futaba t10CAP, T8UHF or the JR12X? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
J
socshooter is offline Find More Posts by socshooter
Old Mar 29, 2012, 10:08 PM
Gravity is patient............
Joined Mar 2006
1,908 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by socshooter View Post
Billyd60

Thanks for the reply but what I was asking was which of the 3 transmitter is best suited for the dragonlink, the Futaba t10CAP, T8UHF or the JR12X? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
J
LOL I quoted your post and responded to another. Sorry senior moment.

Any radio just about will work. You just need access to the ppm signal from the radio. Sorry I can't be of more help. I would choose the Futaba from your list.
billyd60 is offline Find More Posts by billyd60
Old Mar 30, 2012, 03:51 AM
Luxembourg
Joined May 2009
784 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacei View Post
Here some pictures.
I m sure it comes from the Rx because I tried with a classic futaba and no more glitches.
Can someone for the support help me with these glitching issues?

By the way Is this thread the official way for support?
iacei is online now Find More Posts by iacei
Old Mar 30, 2012, 07:22 AM
Miami
Joined Apr 2005
10,434 Posts
Quote:

Yes , this is the place for support, and we can help you. Glitching is most definately NOT normal, and indicates that something is wrong. I am going to go back and see if I can find where you posted the details about your case.

Mike
JettPilot is offline Find More Posts by JettPilot
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 30, 2012, 07:30 AM
Honey Badger
United States, FL
Joined Oct 2005
1,814 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JettPilot View Post
Yes , this is the place for support, and we can help you. Glitching is most definately NOT normal, and indicates that something is wrong. I am going to go back and see if I can find where you posted the details about your case.

Mike

Sir - making it easy on you.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...postcount=4997

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...postcount=5155
Blue Chip is offline Find More Posts by Blue Chip
Old Mar 30, 2012, 07:30 AM
Miami
Joined Apr 2005
10,434 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyd60 View Post
But it is invited due to the method of the business operation.

Just be transparent. Stop overpromising. Give specific updates when orders are shipped.

Stop saying things like "well in about a week we'll be all caught up" and then still not be caught up a month later.

The business end is simple and repetitive. You sell three products, a tx, rx and antennae. The time it takes to build pack and ship is by now well documented. So you can give specific lead times to potential customers. Stop over promising about lead times. Until you are actually shipping in 24 hours remove it from your website. Give specific updates on your progress like "as of today all orders up to x/xx have shipped. We expect current lead time to be 3 weeks". Do that at least weekly, and give real numbers not numbers you think people want to hear.

Do those things and you will get 2 emails a day instead of 70 and you will actually spend less time dealing with customers. Everyone including you and Mike will be alot happier.

Just my .03 (inflation)
Hi Billy,

I spend so much time on production and testing, that it does not allow me much time to track sales, and update the website.

Given the backlog I had, when I got the parts, I thought a week or two would get me caught up. What I did not count on was everyone that had been waiting to purchase durring this period, and did as soon as sales were opened up again. My estimate was very much off, it was not intentional. Not long ago, I was totally caught up, and shipping Dragon Link's within 24 hours, I thought I could get there again fairly quickly. But comming back from behind was more difficult than I thought.

I do not update the website my self, I have help with it, so it is not just a matter of me doing it real quick. I am sure it could easily be done, but I do not have days to learn how to edit the website right now.

Now that I have help with this project, things are going to get better. Training is actually slowing me down a bit now, but it will pay off soon !

Mike
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 30, 2012, 07:32 AM
Miami
Joined Apr 2005
10,434 Posts
Quote:

Ok, I see two different RX'es there in your pictures, are they BOTH doing the same type of glitching ? If so, I would start to suspect the Transmitter. The good news is, that you are in the USA, so shipping for repair if needed will be fast ! Can you please describe the glitching a little more, close, far, and does it do it the same with both of those receivers ????

Mike
Site Sponsor
Last edited by JettPilot; Mar 30, 2012 at 07:38 AM.
Old Mar 30, 2012, 07:38 AM
Miami
Joined Apr 2005
10,434 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Chip View Post
I swear - I am half way tempted to share some of the details of the scathing emails that I get - and some of the oddball requests / suggestions / directions.

I could write a book based on the 70+ emails a day that I get and respond to...

Just too much!
Yes,

Be nice to Blue Chip, he is doing this because he is a nice guy that loves the FPV hobby, and to help out the FPV community !!! He passes on the information I give him about production, so any esitmates that are not accurate are purely my fault

Catching up has been more difficult than I thought, but it is happening and quickly getting better. Everyone should thank Blue CHip. His help has allowed me to spend more time in produciton and shipping, which means you people are getting your systems faster. He also gives good and quick technical help when needed. So everyone in the forum should buy him lunch, or at least send him a free case of beer

Mike
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 30, 2012, 08:41 AM
Honey Badger
United States, FL
Joined Oct 2005
1,814 Posts
Awwwww Schucks.

(My best friends call me "Cash")
Old Mar 30, 2012, 09:42 AM
Joined Jan 2008
117 Posts
Hi Mike
Question...now customer order DL normally take how many day to shiped?
hippojia is offline Find More Posts by hippojia
Old Mar 30, 2012, 10:58 AM
Joined Feb 2012
84 Posts
Thank you blue chip
ardynine is offline Find More Posts by ardynine
Old Mar 30, 2012, 11:04 AM
Honey Badger
United States, FL
Joined Oct 2005
1,814 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippojia View Post
Hi Mike
Question...now customer order DL normally take how many day to shiped?
Plan on 3 weeks. It think that's a safe estimate.
Old Mar 30, 2012, 11:13 AM
Project Tormentor is flying!
United States, WA, White Salmon
Joined Nov 2005
2,018 Posts
Thanks Blue Chip! We really do appreciate your help.
philthyy is online now Find More Posts by philthyy