HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 15, 2014, 03:24 PM
Time For Me To Fly!
Illinois
Joined Feb 2006
4,908 Posts
Discussion
BigSquidRc Quadcopter Shootout 2

Recently I got to fly four rtf quadcopters that many may be looking at. There were multiple categories used to determine the overall winner but we tried to use criteria that would be useful to many like ease of flight(stability),durability and very important to many... Payload among other criteria. Except for one of the quads the other three can easily carry small 808 cams etc. Having had one of the really popular quads in this size that came out quite a while back I was a bit surprised at the improved stability and maximum payload of these new offerings,the smaller quads are improving quite a bit since the first one I bought. I mostly fly larger 450 size multirotors but these little quads have improved quite a bit. Im not sure when and if any of the video from the shootout will be posted but if it is I'll add it to this post.. BigSquidRc took durabilty testing to a whole new level though to determine the winner of that category.

BigSquidRc Quadcopter Shootout 2 HERE
Get Real is offline Find More Posts by Get Real
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 22, 2014, 11:28 PM
Time For Me To Fly!
Illinois
Joined Feb 2006
4,908 Posts
Durability Testing!

Footage of some of the durability testing during the quadcopter shootout.

Quadcopter Shootout and Torture Testing (1 min 56 sec)
Get Real is offline Find More Posts by Get Real
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 22, 2014, 11:30 PM
arizona
Joined Sep 2010
581 Posts
Nice avatar
ryan93civic is offline Find More Posts by ryan93civic