HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 01, 2012, 02:41 PM
Bobmic
Canada, ON, Vaughan
Joined Jun 2011
49 Posts
Question
How to connect a Brushless RPM and an Optical RPM at the same time

Can anyone explain how to connect 2 RPM sensors at the same time on eLogger4?
I have a brushless and an optical sensor that I would like to connect and in the manual for the brushless rpm sensor it is mentioned that 4 RPM sensors can be connected but there is no description on how to do that anywhere.

Thank you
bobmic is offline Find More Posts by bobmic
Last edited by bobmic; Feb 01, 2012 at 02:50 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 01, 2012, 05:46 PM
Resistance is Futile
United States, FL, Panama City Beach
Joined Oct 2001
2,680 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobmic View Post
Can anyone explain how to connect 2 RPM sensors at the same time on eLogger4?
I have a brushless and an optical sensor that I would like to connect and in the manual for the brushless rpm sensor it is mentioned that 4 RPM sensors can be connected but there is no description on how to do that anywhere.

Thank you
Up to 4 RPM sensors can be connected to the "Pro Data Recorder", not the eLogger.

Quote:
The Brushless sensor can also be used as a secondary RPM sensor with your Recorder. Up to 4 RPMs can be
measured in this way (with the Pro Recorder). To use the Brushless sensor as a Secondary sensor, please see
your Seagull or Recorder instruction manual for instructions on modifying it.
I don't know if the eLogger is capable of more than one RPM sensor.

Best of Luck,

Rob
camship is offline Find More Posts by camship