HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 16, 2012, 06:53 PM
Extreme CNC Alloy EDF
Australia
Joined Mar 2006
11,355 Posts
Yippee!
EXTREME ALLOY 80 & 90mm FANS FOR 39mm MOTORS!

The first of the new housings have arrived, velly nice they are too Photos are only quick snaps for now, better ones coming!

NEW! EXTREME ALLOY 80mm Fan unit!
Yup thats right, 80mm fan units for all those new Eflite models coming out, there will be a variety of setups available for these babies, the new housings are optimised to suit almost every 90mm rotor on the market (cut down of course) and I will offer various rotors depending on what is available to me, expect so see a multi blade rotor!

The motor housing has been re-designed to take the HET 700 series motors or NEU 15 series motors, 39.2mm diameter with matching motor cone.

Wemotec rotor will of course be the standard issue, and the fan performs extremely well with a cut down Midifan PRO rotor, will be on par with the tamjets TJ80 wemo fan unit, 2200 watts will get you around 3kg thrust on 6 cells. 8 & 10 cell setups also available, in fact we can set these up with pretty much anything!

Also in is the
NEW EXTREME ALLOY 90mm fan unit!
Brand new design housing with new stators, 39mm motor housing for all the new HET 700 series motors, optimised diameter and a stepped lip at the front that takes Wemotec and HET clip on inlet rings!

Wemotec rotor is of course standard issue, and I will be offering a multiblade rotor depending on what is available to me, news of this by the end of the week. These housings are a little longer than the old 90mm, they have been designed to take the deep multi blade rotors currently available.

Extreme_RC is offline Find More Posts by Extreme_RC
to remove ads between posts