HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 26, 2010, 01:36 PM
My hobby is why Im broke
USA, TN, Millington
Joined Dec 2002
6,861 Posts
Discussion
OMG!!!! I did these !!

Going back in history almost 10 years when I got my first helicopter an LMH 110 and I wanted a scale body for it and I took up the task to make a fuselage(s) for it. At the time I thought these were very cool and so did some others but now when I look at them Im horrified OMG!!! Man has time and learning ability changed things, TG!! These are horrible looking back at them now.
darthdrk is offline Find More Posts by darthdrk
to remove ads between posts
Old May 26, 2010, 02:04 PM
2013 GRAND SPORT CORVETTE
Golden Gulf Coast
Joined Jul 2002
10,202 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthdrk View Post
Going back in history almost 10 years when I got my first helicopter an LMH 110 and I wanted a scale body for it and I took up the task to make a fuselage(s) for it. At the time I thought these were very cool and so did some others but now when I look at them Im horrified OMG!!! Man has time and learning ability changed things, TG!! These are horrible looking back at them now.
I remember them well. I also remember the great times I had working with you on a few of your wonderful creations like the first mini-scale AH-66 Comanche. You have come a long way DarthDrk and none of your fuselages were anything less than great. Keep 'em coming.

Cheers - Boyd
Hoverup is offline Find More Posts by Hoverup