SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 18, 2014, 08:26 PM
United States, CA, Vallejo
Joined Oct 2013
28 Posts
Discussion
Hard time getting refund from nitroplanes

Just wondering if anyone else has had a hard time getting a refund for defective merchandise .

I am on my second email of 4 to 5 more days. I just put my charge in dispute with my cc as I did not want to have too much time pass to be able to dispute it.

I thought they where a good company but having to pay return shipping for a out of the box defective charger just sits with me wrong.

I know they say in there terms that you have to pay return shipping but to have to pay $12 to return a defective item is just wrong .

So even when my cc company gives be back my money , I am out the shipping for something I wanted but was D.O.A.

I will buy planes from the, but no more other things .

Sorry for the vent , but would really like to know other folks experience with returns to nitroplanes
Skyscanr is offline Find More Posts by Skyscanr
to remove ads between posts