SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Crowdcontroler, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 29, 2013, 07:21 PM
United States, ID, Boise
Joined Jan 2013
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Nitro Catamaran for ???

I've got a 35" fiberglass nitro offshore cat for trade. Its got a .21 nitro marine motor.water cooled. This boat is fast and has 4 runs on it. stepped hull, no noticable scratches The motor isnt even broken in. Its pull start has very high compression. I put a brand new tuned Octura prop on it. No leaks or damage. Near mint condition. I have all the radio equipment for it installed it needs nothing but a new owner. I just simply have no time or interest to go out to the lake and run this thing since i started making rc jet boats. i like rc cars but will entertain all trades. Shoot me a message if you want more info or would like to shoot me an offer.
Crowdcontroler is offline Find More Posts by Crowdcontroler
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 31, 2013, 11:52 AM
United States, FL, Titusville
Joined Apr 2011
26 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
trades

HI, Here's what I have to trade. If you are interested we can figure exactly which car/cars you would trade for? The buggy has a 6 speed transmission. and like the t2 and t3 is set up for racing. THere is also a street car 4 wheel drive set up for drifting and lots of motors, tires and bodies. There are enough parts to build a second t2 and buggy. Let me know if you are interested please.
dmoody19 is offline Find More Posts by dmoody19