8,200 Posts
Congrats buckskin! What an achievement
3DNater is offline Find More Posts by 3DNater
Old Yesterday, 04:48 AM
United States, MI, Houghton
Joined Jan 2005
5,435 Posts
Buckskin....congrats man....

Stress test in 90 minutes....i hope they'll understand that a guy needs to have had his morning bm before any rigorous activity!!!!!!!!!
snowman is offline Find More Posts by snowman
Old Yesterday, 05:27 AM
Joined Jan 2005
5,435 Posts
Korea! HA! Good one Nate! A little slow on the uptake this morning.......
Old Yesterday, 06:53 AM
I am the Ernie of the midwest!
Joined Jan 2011
954 Posts
Congrats Buckskin nice truck!

N. Korea Nate........I'm almost too scared to log in now..

Hope things went well Snowie!
Kerwin49 is offline Find More Posts by Kerwin49
Old Yesterday, 08:23 AM
BANG IT!!!
United States, PA, Bellefonte
Joined Dec 2007
12,446 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaromine View Post
DOG you and I quit about the same time, I put down half a pack and have not smoked any since. Andy as they say first you have to have the wont to, then do it.
Yessir.. its sorta like the life style change we are doing.... The determination to win has got to be there. With quitting 18 years ago, our daughter was just born and I promised that the money saved would purchase our first computer <one addiction for another> and had I known then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckskin View Post
Hey guys, I just thought I'd share a little good news. I paid my truck off last week. So now I'll hopefully have more time to fly, and more money to spend on flying machines.
That's great man... Tuck away a few payments worth for repairs and such and enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3DNater View Post
Yea... pretty sure North Korea hacked it
I am seeing a theme here Nate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowman View Post
Korea! HA! Good one Nate! A little slow on the uptake this morning.......
Nate and I discussed Korea, Sony's stupid thoughts they could one up hackers, and a few other things while RCG was down... I am not sure what this world is coming to, but I really would like to build a bigger bunker.

ISIS has developed a malware that is to search out people that are of like minds <shallow pool> and to identify their enemies... Just what we need, nut bags with a back ground in Malware.
DaOldGuy is offline Find More Posts by DaOldGuy
Old Yesterday, 01:28 PM
United States, AR, Austin
Joined Jul 2014
99 Posts
Buckskin that is great, now keep paying the payments to yourself.

Snowie I hope the test goes well.

Waldo be careful out where and get those brakes fixed. Andy really helped me get my sim . going . I am not good with computers .

One of my dogs had a stroke Saturday night and we have been working night and day to get her through it and I think that she is going to be alright. The vet. said that we caught it just in time, although what damage to her brain can not be reversed she will get better in time.
jaromine is online now Find More Posts by jaromine
Old Yesterday, 04:22 PM
Joined Jan 2005
5,435 Posts
The EKG, during the stress test, showed some ectopic heartbeats, but nothing indicating heart damage. There's going to be a few days wait until a cardiologist reviews the images from the nuclear dye imaging in order to say definitively if there's heart damage or not. While I didn't make it to the end of the treadmill test (15minutes).....it was close.
Old Yesterday, 05:37 PM
BEOWULF
North vancouver, B.C. Canada
Joined Apr 2008
18,828 Posts
You got a big heart snowman so not to worry
David22 is offline Find More Posts by David22
Old Yesterday, 11:27 PM
Walk of Shame Season :)
NY
Joined Jun 2008
5,047 Posts
Jaromine sorry to hear about the pup, hopefully it will be a speedy recovery.

Snowman yeah those treadmill runs can be a bit glad to hear the ol ticker wasn't damaged.

Buckskin congrats!!!!! That's got to be an awesome feeling.

Lol on the Korea thing, I really believe it's our media that brings so many freakin nut bags to.the lime light any yahoo that wants to make a name for themselves does something more ludicrous then the last guy and the media makes them national figures. I say isis and any other terror group shouldn't be mentioned by name at all, just that the great USA with the aid of of our national allies are going in to kick some butt on these ers

Well you would all have had a great laugh watching this old fat hippy crawling on the ground in his robe and slippers with no socks on through the snow today because when I brought my dog out the door locked behind me it was a crisp 27 degrees and I tried crawling in the basement Window which is one of those. 1/4 windows well I couldn't get through, luckily after 25 minutes of pulling screens out I found a Window my wife hadn't locked and had to grab my ladder and I finally got in, meanwhile my chihuahua kept looking at me like wth man why are we freezing out here !!!! open the damn door lol so any who all is well now.
Waldopepperaxe is offline Find More Posts by Waldopepperaxe
Old Yesterday, 11:49 PM
BANG IT!!!
United States, PA, Bellefonte
Joined Dec 2007
12,446 Posts
Waldo... I would love it if the media would just knock this crap off. Some days they just make things worst.

HBO series 'The Newsroom" just did its final season and I have to say, I wish todays News would do a small part of what the show set out to do.

Best lead in to a new series Ever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJWKccHQFOA
DaOldGuy is offline Find More Posts by DaOldGuy
Old Yesterday, 11:57 PM
Lawn Dart Professional
USA, AR, Stuttgart
Joined Jul 2010
1,752 Posts
Waldo, If you liked the last shot of my engine, well, here's another. Sad thing is, I don't know that I'll get to use it though. Im quickly running into my poly limit, and I'm nowhere near the finish line yet. So, Im going to hault on the engine until the plane itself is done. Once I'm satisfied there, then I'll get back to the engine if it might fit within the limits.
abaser is online now Find More Posts by abaser
Old Today, 08:29 AM
United States, AR, Austin
Joined Jul 2014
99 Posts
Waldo ----WHAT NO VIDIO!!! That would have been the best of the year.

Snowman It is great to hear that the ticker is not damaged.

Buckskin you have a good looking rig.
jaromine is online now Find More Posts by jaromine
Last edited by jaromine; Today at 08:40 AM.