HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 03, 2008, 07:52 PM
Orlando
Joined Aug 2007
9 Posts
Cool
33% Visor Down IMAC style

We have just completed the production molds for the 33% Visor Down IMAC style version pilot. This addition rounds out the options for Mega Pilot's helmeted pilot figures. (Oops, but we do still have a 50%er in the works too )

These pilots are hand made and painted by Florida boys - one at a time. Takes seven separate hand made components to make these face pilots. Laid up fiberglass keeps the weight stupid light and silly strong! About as durable in the blazing Florida sun as a fiberglass boat. Give us about 2 weeks to ship you pilot with the helmet color of your choosing. Goatees and five-O-clock shadows also available!

Sizes are listed on the website but torsos can be cut down with a Dremel cut off wheel if needed to shorten height.

As a preview - since I just can't contain my excitement - I have included a picture of our 40% leather "Brain Bag" version soon to be completed for you guys who need a more civilian pilot look.
Hope you like em and check out our site:

http://www.redaerorc.com/

Jaguar Bone is offline Find More Posts by Jaguar Bone
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 03, 2008, 08:25 PM
KK6MQJ
Joined Sep 2004
13,605 Posts
Wow...So real looking it is almost scary! Very Cool!
Bajora is online now Find More Posts by Bajora
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 03, 2008, 09:44 PM
Orlando
Joined Aug 2007
9 Posts
The pilot in my EF YAK has a servo that allows the head to move with my rudder. A real HOOT! when you ask a by-stander to hold the plane on start up - and then move the rudder!
Jaguar Bone is offline Find More Posts by Jaguar Bone
Old Nov 03, 2008, 10:35 PM
Back to "Kit Form"
Fresno, CA
Joined May 2008
37 Posts
awesome!
cherokeedriver is offline Find More Posts by cherokeedriver