HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 27, 2012, 11:29 AM
United States, NY, Buffalo
Joined Nov 2010
20 Posts
Discussion
Whatcha bringing to swap or sell?

Post what you are bringing to swap or sell here.
rwp033 is offline Find More Posts by rwp033
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 27, 2012, 06:08 PM
Joined Oct 2006
276 Posts
I'd like to add: of course everyone is welcome to do that.
But if you want to use a full table, you will need to reserve one ($75).

Of course, no problem for you to stick a price tag on stuff if you want to try to sell it from wherever you are situated at the event, I'm just saying if you want a table please let us know . (click here and go to the bottom of the page) http://www.hef-rcexpo.com/vendors.html
themudduck is offline Find More Posts by themudduck
Old Nov 28, 2012, 08:13 PM
USA, NY, Jamestown
Joined Jun 2000
2,908 Posts
A bunch of planes

I've got a bunch of planes for sale for pick up at the event. I'll only bring if sold, don't want to take up space in my car without a buyer before heading out to the event. I would propose a deposit via PP and balance upon delivery.

I'll be attending on Saturday.

I've tried to describe the plane's condition. I may have missed something as I haven't been flying them lately. Please ask questions.

I haven't been following prices on much of this, if I'm out of line let me know. Thanks

NIB/kits
Multiplex EasyStar RTF kit. Came with servos installed. And brushed system. I took out the brushed motor and was in the process of installing a Brushless Medusa motor. Got started on modifying the motor pod and didn't finish before loosing interest. I was going to glue a hardwood stick below the motor and wire tie the motor in place. I still have the brushed set up if you'd like it. I need to get some pictures of this plane yet. Plane $110, Medusa motor $35

Hobby Lobby Lynx EDF - NIB kit with fan and nacelle.
Asking $50

MS Composite Cap 232 Large 63" wing span EPP foamy Started to build put together the 2 wing halves and installed the fiberglass stiffeners. Everything else is as new in box. Kit when new was $250. Asking $200.

Mig 50mm EDF Fishbed Foamy kit by Jets n Stuff. Depron kit from a small manufacturer. Here's a thread http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=848331
Kit was originally $80. Asking $35.

1/4 scale J3 Cub kit by Balsa USA This kit has been started. Fuse partially built, one wing half partially built. Rest in the box. I'll need to take pictures if there's interest. Asking $150.

Flown -
MQX Quad - Some use. One of the booms cracked and it was CA'd together. The repair will probably hold up through a crash or two but will probably need to be replaced sooner rather than later. Includes stock charger and 2 batteries, extra blades that came with it. Asking $100

Parkzone Champ and floats
- Very little use, good condition. The board was bad when I received it so HH sent me a replacement. To install it I had to cut the tape that holds the top of the fuse to the rest of the plane. I also had to open it up to install mounting point for the floats. Its taped back on with Scotch type tape. Comes with the stock charger and radio. Has one battery with it.
- Floats were made from plans and thread here on RCG. They are lightly airbrushed with gray acrylic paint. They can be changed out in about 10 seconds. Never used.
Asking $70 for the plane, $20 for the floats.

Vapor
- Well used. Covering has been reattached in many places. Still flyable.
Comes with radio, charger (if I can find it), one TP um battery. Asking $55.

4 Site
- its seen a number of crashes and repairs. Can still be flown though is getting a little flexi. Mostly being sold for electronics. Asking $45

Electrifly Synapse edf only flown a couple times. Crunched the nose, glued back together. Has all the stock components Ammo 20-40-3500 brushless motor, silver series 25a ESC, servos. Stored in its box. Asking $70.

Multiplex Merlin - has 4 HS-56 servos installed. 1712/15 1600kv outrunner, folding prop and spinner. I ran the motor nonstop last time I flew it and the motor melted the mounting area. I started to fix with JB weld and was going to reinforce behind current mount but lost interest. Basically giving away the airframe with the electronics. Asking $75

MS Composite mini Swift - just add your receiver and battery. Asking $70

Blade MCPx heli- Has solid boom mod. Canopy posts on frame have broken off and been repaired, new frame is included. Many parts including swash, blades, etc. Canopy has some small tears in edges. Includes 4 hyperions batts, charger. Asking $100 for heli, parts, batts, charger. Add $30 for BNF radio.

mCPx case- looks as new. Asking $30

fixer uppers -
Like to fix planes? I can't bear to throw these out but don't feel like fixing them. I have two 42" wingspan Extreme Flight Edge 300s. One red and one blue. No electronics included. Both are crunched up front. Asking $25 for both OBO. I also have a Precision Aerobatics Katana that's smashed up front, cowl is in multiple pieces. I ordered and received a replacement motor mount. Wings are in good condition. Asking $20 (the cost of the new motor mount). Pictures on request.

Tool Box - Lift-n-Lock, awesome orange - only used for a short time. Looks like new. Asking $45.

I also have a vintage Zagi 400x in good condition. If interested let me know and I'll post some images.

Hyperion 615i Duo3 2 port charger Asking $165
Hitec Optic 6 radio on 2.4 - Asking?
Eclipse 7 on 2.4 and 72mhz - Asking?
Charger power supplies - somehow I've acquired too many. I'll need to get specs if anyone's interested. Some are server, and some are the Cosell (sp?) type.
JoeR is offline Find More Posts by JoeR
Last edited by JoeR; Dec 16, 2012 at 08:31 AM.
Old Dec 01, 2012, 03:52 AM
Old age is not for sissies
Dayton Intl, Ohio, United States
Joined Jan 2000
7,742 Posts
F3P Excell for sale

I've decided to sell my SB Models Excel, receiver ready. Hacker A10-13L, Dymond 47 servos, Turnigy Plush 10A esc. Perfect if you're considering entering the ETOC qualifier or if you're looking for a beautiful flying plane.

SOLD,

Thanks,

Azarr
Azarr is offline Find More Posts by Azarr
Last edited by Azarr; Dec 02, 2012 at 06:17 PM.
Old Dec 02, 2012, 08:01 AM
United States, NY, Wyoming
Joined Apr 2011
108 Posts
I have a multiplex Gemini biplane (receiver ready)
Parkzone Extra300 (plug and play)
Parkzone Stinson (plug and play)
Parkzone icon (plug and play)
Parkzone T-28 (plug and play)
Cermark fantasy racer
Multiplex Acromaster (no speed control or receiver)
Popwing (receiver ready)
Twisted hobby crack Pitts
Spectrum DX6I (Radio only-no servos)
Send me a pm if you are interested and I can or forward pictures and details
Except for slight damage to extra( landing gear pulled out ) all planes are in great shape.
There will have to be some kind of deal in place before I load the plane into the car. I only have so much room. I will be there all day Friday and Saturday until about 1:00 or 2:00 pm
starwarsfan is offline Find More Posts by starwarsfan
Last edited by starwarsfan; Dec 03, 2012 at 04:01 PM.
Old Dec 02, 2012, 01:24 PM
United States, NY, Buffalo
Joined Nov 2010
20 Posts
Cox Christen Eagle - NIB

NIB - Cox Christen Eagle
Rare, out of production model.
Includes 110 watt brushless motor, 18 amp ESC and (1) 3S 1800 mAh Lipo

Wing Span: 33.6"
Overall Length: 28.75"
Wing Area: 396.8 sq. in.
Flying Weight: 23 - 25 oz.
Wing Loading: 8.3 oz/sq ft.

$160 or best offer.
rwp033 is offline Find More Posts by rwp033
Old Dec 04, 2012, 09:53 PM
USA, NY, Jamestown
Joined Jun 2000
2,908 Posts
Not much buying and selling for this event. What gives?
JoeR is offline Find More Posts by JoeR
Old Dec 05, 2012, 08:01 AM
Joined Jan 2011
1 Posts
How much are you asking for the Parkzone Extra 300?
Scorched Earth is offline Find More Posts by Scorched Earth
Old Dec 05, 2012, 12:15 PM
MD1 HACK
USA, OH, Wadsworth
Joined Jan 2010
1,277 Posts
I can bring my Eflite grasshopper if someone is interested $75 or offer cash!

Here is the link to my ad
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...4#post22833631
joshet89 is offline Find More Posts by joshet89
Old Dec 05, 2012, 01:52 PM
Old age is not for sissies
Dayton Intl, Ohio, United States
Joined Jan 2000
7,742 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeR View Post
Not much buying and selling for this event. What gives?
Everything I'm bringing is for sale, but some might not like the price

Azarr
Azarr is offline Find More Posts by Azarr