Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Today, 07:59 PM
You're killin' me Smalls
United States, NJ, Hillsborough Township
Joined Sep 2011
1,462 Posts
Model plane foam Rob. Live it, love it. (And I have most of a box if you need some quickly)
BrownEyedFool is online now Find More Posts by BrownEyedFool
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 09:17 PM
Thermal Seeker
United States, GA, Atlanta
Joined Feb 2011
4,002 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangrob View Post
I'm starting to lean towards buying some 6mm Depron. I'm wondering if an EPP/Depron sandwich would work for the wing (6mm Depron/9mm EPP). That would provide the stiffness needed with the illumination qualities of the EPP. My only concern is balance (although this would be much better than my original all-EPP plan).

Rob
When I doubt just start cutting and glueing. If you continue to do analysis you will fall into paralysis. Foamies are fun. Just build one, fly it, and if you don't like it pull out the electronics and make a new and better airframe with what you've learned. Carbon is reusable.
electrich is online now Find More Posts by electrich
Old Today, 10:07 PM
West Long Branch, NJ
Joined Oct 2003
972 Posts
Point taken - thanks for the reality check

Rob
stangrob is online now Find More Posts by stangrob