HorizonHobby.com Shop our Airplanes Products Shop our Surface Products
Old Nov 08, 2015, 11:47 PM
Find More Posts by vcaruso
United States, FL, Palm Harbor
Joined Oct 2011
84 Posts
Help!
Looking For Assistance To Identify Spare Wings - Possibly 3DHS?

I have 2 sets of wings that look like they may come from a large sport or 3d type plane. Wings are 37.5" wide with a 3" chord at the fuse. I am hoping someone might be able to identify the graphic pattern on the wing or point me in the right direction. Ultimately, I would like to sell these here on RCG's classified. I am not expecting to get a lot $$ for the wings, but feel better if I can sell the wings with the ID of the model it was made for.

Below are the pictures of the wings. They are brand new, so no modifications have been made to the wings. If this is posted in the wrong group, please let me know via PM and I will make the required changes.

Thank you for any and all info that can be provided.

Vince
vcaruso is offline Find More Posts by vcaruso
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts