Old Jul 01, 2016, 10:20 AM
Find More Posts by reefpix
Joined Jun 2013
8 Posts
Discussion
XK EC124 Scale Micro - Won't bind

Good morning,

I have run about 4 packs through this heli and it is a lot of fun. It's very much like the WL931 I have but slightly more sensitive.

After a hard landing (not a crash) yesterday, my heli won't bind. It will do the 3 beeps when you plug in the battery, but then it just does one beep per second and won't bind with the stock TX. Both have fresh batteries.

Any ideas? I really enjoy this one and want to get her back in the air.

Thanks
James
reefpix is offline Find More Posts by reefpix
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 02, 2016, 07:25 AM
Find More Posts by jamichx
Slovakia
Joined Sep 2013
1,309 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by reefpix View Post
Good morning,

I have run about 4 packs through this heli and it is a lot of fun. It's very much like the WL931 I have but slightly more sensitive.

After a hard landing (not a crash) yesterday, my heli won't bind. It will do the 3 beeps when you plug in the battery, but then it just does one beep per second and won't bind with the stock TX. Both have fresh batteries.

Any ideas? I really enjoy this one and want to get her back in the air.

Thanks
James
sorry to hear I know what is it like not to be able to fly

is the throttle all the way down when binding ?
didn't you accidentally trim throttle ?

if all good then there must be some fault on the board unfortunately. something got loose when you hard landed. if this is the case re flowing the board would maybe help or just get new logic board

is this the one ?

http://www.banggood.com/XK-K123-RC-H...-p-998827.html
jamichx is offline Find More Posts by jamichx
Old Jul 06, 2016, 09:01 AM
Joined Jun 2013
8 Posts
The helicopter is this one, I have the RTF:

http://www.banggood.com/XK-K124-6CH-...-p-974731.html

I will check all of the connections to the receiver next - I hope I don't have to replace the board as I don't see any spare parts available yet.

Thanks
James
Old Jul 06, 2016, 04:03 PM
Joined Jun 2013
8 Posts
There is a tiny button on the side of the receiver. Does anyone know what it is for?

Cheers
James
Old Jul 11, 2016, 07:16 AM
Find More Posts by DENSRC63
Canada, ON, Chatham-Kent
Joined May 2012
829 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by reefpix View Post
There is a tiny button on the side of the receiver. Does anyone know what it is for?

Cheers
James
Thats for a bind / reset. I think you push and hold it till the light on the board flashes or goes solid. Cant remember what the light does to show its completed.
DENSRC63 is offline Find More Posts by DENSRC63