SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 06, 2012, 04:44 PM
Joined Oct 2012
1 Posts
Discussion
fatuba ripmax transmitter setup

hi i am new to the hobby and to the forum can anyone help me with a problem i have a futaba 5oth ripmax special limited edition transmitter tx6 it is throttle in right control knob can anyone give me step by step instructions to get the menu to set it at channel 2 for left hand throttle
fishingconi is offline Find More Posts by fishingconi
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 07, 2012, 09:20 AM
An itch?. Scratch build.
South Wales U.K.
Joined Mar 2003
13,607 Posts
Here's where you can download the manuals for many of the Futaba transmitters -

http://www.futaba-rc.com/downloads/manuals.html

Right control 'knob' ?, do you mean 'stick' ?. Though I suppose if very new to the hobby...... . You appear to want to change it from a 'mode 1 transmitter' to a 'mode 2 transmitter'. Often that can be simply done just by moving the stick centering spring from one side to the other. Though I am not familiar with that particular model.

Also have a look in the - Radios forum the Search this Forum is a handy tool if set to Show Threads.

Welcome to RCGroups.

There are loads of forums for all sorts of modeling, going to the 'front page' - http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/index.php? and scroll down will give you an idea.
Some of the forums have 'Sticky' threads at the top with loads of helpful information.
eflightray is offline Find More Posts by eflightray