HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 10, 2008, 10:56 AM
LEO THE LION TO THE KING
SOUTH CAROLINA U.S.A.
Joined Oct 2004
903 Posts
Discussion
wanted, all balsa cessna skylane kit..

hi there..just curious as to why, of all the balsa kits that have been around, you see very little of the popular cessna skylane's..?? anyone know why? i know there's plenty of foamys around, but even then alot of them arn't really scale..yet when you get into rtf or arf's kits you see balsa ready made planes..why not sell the kits...just wondered..tom
thailandboy2 is offline Find More Posts by thailandboy2
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 10, 2008, 11:02 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Jul 2006
22,991 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by thailandboy2
hi there..just curious as to why, of all the balsa kits that have been around, you see very little of the popular cessna skylane's..?? anyone know why? i know there's plenty of foamys around, but even then alot of them arn't really scale..yet when you get into rtf or arf's kits you see balsa ready made planes..why not sell the kits...just wondered..tom
http://www.parkscalemodels.com

Chuck
NoFlyZone is offline Find More Posts by NoFlyZone
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Nov 14, 2008, 10:04 AM
LEO THE LION TO THE KING
SOUTH CAROLINA U.S.A.
Joined Oct 2004
903 Posts
thanks chuck..i have seen this one and even have the plans for the one pat tritle one too..just wondered if there were any others out there...tom
Old Nov 14, 2008, 10:06 PM
LEO THE LION TO THE KING
SOUTH CAROLINA U.S.A.
Joined Oct 2004
903 Posts
hi there..got to thinking...i think the plans i got are from dblum instead of pat tritle..sorry for the mix up...tom