New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 25, 2015, 07:27 PM
Find More Posts by parajared
no guts no glory
United States, AZ, Prescott
Joined Oct 2013
786 Posts
questions about zinc spray, cat 6, and EMI

I lost my long range platform back in July and I was considering doing another longish range build playing with cat 6 cable this time. FPVlab calls cat6 the best thing since sliced bread so this got me thinking about shielding the dickens out of everything.

I have never heard of anyone shielding their servos and while wrapping little pieces of foil around a servo sounds a bit silly it seems feasible to spray paint a servo or a camera, or a whole number of things with zinc spray.
-does anyone know if zinc spray is any good?
-does zinc spray work on heat shrink: heat shrink my autopilot board then spray paint it
-shielding where you do your solder joints, how does that work?
parajared is online now Find More Posts by parajared
to remove ads between posts