HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 07, 2014, 08:39 AM
Joined Apr 2014
1 Posts
Hi anybody able to help? I have Naza H up and running pretty good except one thing.
When in ATTI and more in GPS mode the heli bobs forward and backward. I have reduced the gain to 40% a which seem a bit low and still a slow bob forward and back. The gain will not go any lower tha 40 so kind of stuck. Importers in uk can't help and DJI don't answer any queries.

Any helpers?.
DougM
Doug M is offline Find More Posts by Doug M
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 08, 2014, 09:47 AM
United States, VA, Roanoke
Joined Dec 2012
711 Posts
I had that problem with the flybar less setup. Never got it perfect. Setting the controller offsets was a big help and also make sure you get 6.5* on the page with measure/normal. I've found being at 40% will make the heli almost have no GPS lock.
Mapoff is offline Find More Posts by Mapoff
Old Apr 28, 2014, 07:27 AM
United States, FL, Jacksonville
Joined Mar 2008
817 Posts
Have not flown the Naza H yet after setup but everything works in manual mode. When switching to ATT or GPS mode while it is still sitting on the table, then picking it up the swatch plate slowly tilts to one side and stays there. Should the swash plate act correctly in ATT or GPS mode while holding it in your hands? Or as in the instructions, do you need to take off in manual, hover, then switch to ATT to test it properly?
gww528 is offline Find More Posts by gww528
Old Apr 28, 2014, 11:11 AM
Joined Dec 2012
711 Posts
Atti mode not atti GPS should tilt back as you tilt heli forward. It should try keeping the swash level. Make sure it does this. I could fly mine in manual FBL and when I switched to atti mode it dipped to the ground. I had forgot to select the proper orientation of the flight controller. Mine is installed backwards. If you go high enough and switch to atti mode just be ready to switch back and you'll be fine.
Old Apr 30, 2014, 01:53 AM
Helicopters
United States, MA, Adams
Joined Oct 2008
562 Posts
bobbing , hmmmm. got video? could be to low a headspeed , could be servo arms to long hence messing with your geometry and gains.... all the normal FBL heli issues with setups.... to soft of dampners.... off balance blades.... vibrations...etc etcetc....
Airworks is offline Find More Posts by Airworks
Old Apr 30, 2014, 10:31 AM
Joined Dec 2012
711 Posts
Air. Are you talking to me? I did have those problems with FBL. I believe because I'm using bellcranks I'm not getting the resolution to make the FBL happy.
Old Jun 16, 2014, 12:11 PM
blue comet
groton,n.y.
Joined Jan 2009
3 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly style View Post
good job, ED
Why did you use the throttle curve you did ? Can a regular throttle curve be used. I am using a 9503 radio so I understand everything else. Never mind, I understand now.
gary howe is offline Find More Posts by gary howe
Last edited by gary howe; Jun 16, 2014 at 01:55 PM.
Old Jun 16, 2014, 05:25 PM
Joined Nov 2007
2 Posts
naza-h setting issue

Hi,

I bought a naza-h FC that I mounted on a 450 Heli. I completed the setting sequencies with the assistant, with success. Here we have the behaviours I encounter:
-On power on and after initialization, I have once a twice or third the swashplate not level, tilted back and right.
- With swashplate leveled, I tried to take off. The heli is strongly unstable, impossible to hover.
I sent the device to DJI who return to me without any solution nor suggestion . I still have the problem.
I warmly request from yours any suggestion or indication to enable me to give life to my naza-h. Thanks in advance.
gnaguy is offline Find More Posts by gnaguy
Old Jun 18, 2014, 12:43 PM
Joined Nov 2007
2 Posts
Hello!

Is there any hobbist who has already to face the mishap I reported or any expert who can guess the technical origin of the problem and thus can help me to solve the issue?
Thanks for your support.
gnaguy is offline Find More Posts by gnaguy
Old Jun 19, 2014, 01:34 PM
blue comet
groton,n.y.
Joined Jan 2009
3 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnaguy View Post
Hello!

Is there any hobbist who has already to face the mishap I reported or any expert who can guess the technical origin of the problem and thus can help me to solve the issue?
Thanks for your support.
I'm not an expert but here is a few suggestions, may work or not. First make sure your transmitter is set up for one servo swash.. Next, when you are setting up in nazah when you get to the swash movement page make sure when you push up throttle your swash plate goes up level. If not reverse or make normal the servo or servos that are not moving correctly. Then make sure they move in the direction you input for throttle. up swash up etc. Let me know how it works. There are other things ahead so let me know. I'm here everyday
gary howe is offline Find More Posts by gary howe