Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Feb 26, 2012, 12:12 AM
Kopteri2010
Joined Feb 2011
112 Posts
M-CP + wirelss 2.4GHz cam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i812 View Post
Impressive wireless video coming from something a lightweight gcp can lift.

I was expecting worse due to them being both 2.4 GHz systems.

Please tell us more about the wireless cam. Is there a link to more details?

Also, any ideas why the audio had "cracks" in it?
Hi...
I was also suprised of the sound. There is no mic. in the cam. and I did not shut down the audio channel of the receiver. That's why those "cracks".
I used the ch-4 of 2.4GHz link and it did not get any problems from the Devo-8s tx.

Here is the link of FPV sides...
http://fpvhobby.com/63-1-gram-nano-camera-480tvl.html

The tx is here...
http://fpvhobby.com/90-6-gram-50mw-24ghz-tx.html

Cheers, Eki
Kopteri2010 is offline Find More Posts by Kopteri2010
Last edited by Kopteri2010; Feb 26, 2012 at 12:27 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 26, 2012, 01:02 AM
Hong Kong
Joined Jan 2010
6,136 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mescalinedream View Post
What the hell is a devo 10? I want to read the manual. Looks like the devo 8 with two extra switches.
It is alright if they want to introduce more radios but I don't understand what is going on with their receivers. We have got

rx701
rx801, rx802
rx1002
rx1201

Most people will ever only need a 7 channel receiver. What is need is a very small receiver for park flyers and also a satellite receiver.
zadaw is online now Find More Posts by zadaw
Old Feb 26, 2012, 02:21 AM
Joined Oct 2011
189 Posts
Are they bringing out a new flybarless Rx to replace the 2702?
achogg33 is offline Find More Posts by achogg33
Old Feb 26, 2012, 02:24 AM
Hong Kong
Joined Jan 2010
6,136 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by achogg33 View Post
Are they bringing out a new flybarless Rx to replace the 2702?
2702D receiver

http://www.wowhobbies.com/hm-v450d01...v450d01-2.aspx
zadaw is online now Find More Posts by zadaw
Old Feb 26, 2012, 02:30 AM
Joined Aug 2009
4,965 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopteri2010 View Post
Hi...
I was also surprised of the sound. There is no mic. in the cam. and I did not shut down the audio channel of the receiver. That's why those "cracks".
I used the ch-4 of 2.4GHz link and it did not get any problems from the Devo-8s tx.

Here is the link of FPV sides...
http://fpvhobby.com/63-1-gram-nano-camera-480tvl.html

The tx is here...
http://fpvhobby.com/90-6-gram-50mw-24ghz-tx.html

Cheers, Eki
Thanks for posting.

I went to re-look at the video you posted, and accidentally clicked on the wrong thing, ended watching the video in a separate dedicated youtube window, and noticed the audio "cracks" aways occurred with video "cracks". Definitely universal "system" noise simultaneously occurring to both audio and video. I'm not a wireless audio/video guru, but the first thing I'd hope for causing that problem would be power supply problem caused by loose connection? Maybe loose A/V TX circuitry bumping something every "crack"?

I'd be curious how well the wireless cam works on the bench without mechanical vibrations? If the received video data is clean with wireless cam being absolutely still on the bench while the Walkera 2.4 GHz RX and Devo TX transmitting and receiving, then I'd think that would be a good sign that the A/V "cracks" may be caused by mechanical problems, and could be eliminated by better "securing" of the A/V stuff?

If the received A/V is still "cracking" while everything is absolutely stationary, I'd have to suspect RF interference between the two different 2.4 GHz systems, and if so maybe the on-board stuff could be shielded from each other so they don't cross talk?

Also, what were you using to receive the transmitted A/V data?

I'd also like to know what the "free" space range/distance limit is?
i812 is online now Find More Posts by i812
Last edited by i812; Feb 26, 2012 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Correct grammar
Old Feb 26, 2012, 06:25 AM
United States, CA, Cerritos
Joined Jan 2012
75 Posts
Does anybody want an extra mini cp rx? The battery wires came off my rx because I pulled too hard and I dont have the right equipment to put them back on properly. Maybe somebody whose coil fell off could use one?

I'd sell it for $35. Alternatively if somebody would be kind enough to solder a replacement walkera plug on my board I'd pay them a little money.

Eager to get flying again - PM me if you are interested or can help.
Thanks
superglued is offline Find More Posts by superglued
Old Feb 26, 2012, 06:55 AM
Joined Jul 2008
775 Posts
Send it to me. I will solder it for you. I even have walkera plugs. I pms you but i live in michigan. It might take time for shipping. You might want to take it to a tv repair guy. I k-now of one who wwould do that for free.
mescalinedream is offline Find More Posts by mescalinedream
Last edited by mescalinedream; Feb 26, 2012 at 07:04 AM.
Old Feb 26, 2012, 07:36 AM
Joined Jul 2008
775 Posts
Anyone know if this is the smallest lipo alarm available? http://fpvhobby.com/149-1s-lipo-low-voltage-alarm.html 0.1grams is pretty light.
Old Feb 26, 2012, 07:59 AM
Joined Mar 2010
63 Posts
Take a look at Miraclemart,Mini CP (devo version) and the receiver has the word optional after it.Maybe Walkera have realised they could sell more if a 2801 pro compatible version was realeased?we will see.
MODASL is offline Find More Posts by MODASL
Old Feb 26, 2012, 08:21 AM
Tokyo
Joined Jan 2010
700 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopteri2010 View Post
Hi... It is me who told about the wklipo017... The battery is made by Fullriver and its really powerfull. I have wrote to Walkera and they said that there is one seller and here it is:

http://www.hobby-wing.com/3e-3-7v-35...o-battery.html

That battery should be the same as in the G-CP BL kit...
Kopteri, thanks for the info on this battery. I just received 4 of these and really like them.
bytemuncher is offline Find More Posts by bytemuncher
Old Feb 26, 2012, 08:24 AM
Tokyo
Joined Jan 2010
700 Posts
Quote:
Anyone know if this is the smallest lipo alarm available? http://fpvhobby.com/149-1s-lipo-low-voltage-alarm.html 0.1grams is pretty light.
I'd imagine that's the lightest. Curious what you want a lipo alarm for?
bytemuncher is offline Find More Posts by bytemuncher
Old Feb 26, 2012, 08:54 AM
key bored
Joined Jan 2012
109 Posts
Every time someone suggests a battery, the website is usually out of stock Can anyone suggest a battery that is in stock anywhere?
key bored is offline Find More Posts by key bored
Old Feb 26, 2012, 08:56 AM
key bored
Joined Jan 2012
109 Posts
Quote:
Send it to me. I will solder it for you. I even have walkera plugs. I pms you but i live in michigan. It might take time for shipping. You might want to take it to a tv repair guy. I k-now of one who wwould do that for free.

Where did you get the walkera plugs? I don't mind waiting because I have knee surgery next week and won't be able to do much of anything for a while
key bored is offline Find More Posts by key bored
Old Feb 26, 2012, 09:43 AM
Joined Jul 2008
775 Posts
ebay, and goto rcecho.com and get the 350mah 20c for 14.90 for five of em 2 bucks shipping.

AHHHHHHHHHHH SOMEONE HELP. I need servo gears! I cannot afford the 12 dollar shipping and the last I heard the page wasnt even available. geesh I was planning on spending my 27$ on mini parts assortment. not just a single thing. anyone have that gear that normally breaks? I can only do the servo saver mod when I get those orings for the pmerrit mod. I also need one servo horn screw to do all three servos. please help me! thanks
Old Feb 26, 2012, 09:43 AM
Joined Jun 2011
7,422 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by key bored View Post
Where did you get the walkera plugs? I don't mind waiting because I have knee surgery next week and won't be able to do much of anything for a while
This is confusing. Is superglued also your account? Forgot to switch account before replying to mdream? I mean... Superglued asks for help, mdream offers to help but mentions superglued will have to wait for shipping delays and key bored responds saying he doesn't mind waiting... Huh?

Chris
bobepine is online now Find More Posts by bobepine
Site Sponsor