SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Apr 07, 2012, 01:10 AM
United States, MI, Auburn Hills
Joined Dec 2008
1,035 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by andione1983 View Post
thanks. i highly respect your company for what you have done and i understand that some of these asian companies are very difficult to deal with. maybe my comments has speed up the progress if documentation being put together for the guys that still want to perservere with this model. good luck and thanks for your help.
No further documentation will be forth coming, we are sorry to say, because the upgrade kits are no really available from the factory anymore. These were an interim solution offered for about a year. Now the factory has standardized on the new style moving forward.

Max
www.parkrcmodels.com
www.skyartec-usa.com
Parkflying is offline Find More Posts by Parkflying
Site Sponsor
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 07, 2012, 10:05 AM
United States, FL, Daytona Beach
Joined Feb 2012
24 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkflying View Post
The Instructions online in PDF form have exploded views that can be enlarged to better see the positions of the parts.
www.parkrcmodels.com
If these instructions show the new main gear installation, I would like to know where to find them. All I can find online is the same instructions that came with my helicopter showing the old main gear.

Art
Art_P is offline Find More Posts by Art_P
Old Apr 09, 2012, 01:50 AM
United States, MI, Auburn Hills
Joined Dec 2008
1,035 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art_P View Post
If these instructions show the new main gear installation, I would like to know where to find them. All I can find online is the same instructions that came with my helicopter showing the old main gear.

Art
I will discuss that very point with the factory ASAP
while similar there are some differences that update photos or diagrams would help

Max
www.parkrcmodels.com
Parkflying is offline Find More Posts by Parkflying
Site Sponsor