SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
Old Sep 10, 2012, 10:52 PM
Joined Aug 2011
13 Posts
Discussion
Tips for removing rudder and horiz stab

Can someone give me tips on debonding and removing horizontal stab and rudder in order to replace them onto new fuse? I have 3dhs Edge and mangled the fuse pretty bad. I've purchased a new fuse and want to salvage the tail. I've tried to debond broken motor boxes and rudders before and honestly seem to make a mess of things. Seems like I can soak hinge points and glue points with debonder and just doesn't seem to work very well without tearing hinges and making a mess of the glue points. Maybe I'm not patient enough?

Thanks

Jim
noplaneyet is offline Find More Posts by noplaneyet
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread