SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Nov 13, 2012, 04:35 AM
Suspended Account
Mali, Tombouctou, Timbuktu
Joined Aug 2012
391 Posts
V999D02 is offline Find More Posts by V999D02
Last edited by V999D02; Nov 17, 2012 at 01:02 AM.
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 13, 2012, 04:51 AM
Deviant
Joined Jul 2012
1,166 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by V999D02 View Post
KDean,

I just about spent 15 seconds reading through your crap, it's not for me thanks. Your spelling is a joke.

Word of WARNING though- You REALLY need to stop running your mouth, as you're a TINY man.

I have little to contribute to this "Glory hunt" thread but to say YOU are a Joke, as is Walkera. Are you sponsored or something?

If the lad above is indeed from the Bahamas I hope that He stamps on your junk.

I thought I was a Big lad, well I am, at 15st 3 at 6ft 0.

You, Kdean are a Tiny Man.
Responding with insults makes your brain look TINY. Really, go back to the posh hole you came from.
sbstnp is online now Find More Posts by sbstnp
Old Nov 13, 2012, 06:48 AM
They call me plan B
United States, GA, Covington
Joined Mar 2011
2,171 Posts
Man , stop all the crap talk, this is a heli forum,

Didnt you say you were out of here. That means leave!

And i believe intergrity was just trying to back you up kdean ,

keep killin them with kindness!

Have a great day all! Even big necks! Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by V999D02 View Post
KDean,

I just about spent 15 seconds reading through your crap, it's not for me thanks. Your spelling is a joke.

Word of WARNING though- You REALLY need to stop running your mouth, as you're a TINY man.

I have little to contribute to this "Glory hunt" thread but to say YOU are a Joke, as is Walkera. Are you sponsored or something?

If the lad above is indeed from the Bahamas I hope that He stamps on your junk.

I thought I was a Big lad, well I am, at 15st 3 at 6ft 0.

You, Kdean are a Tiny Man.
Heli Biggie is offline Find More Posts by Heli Biggie
Old Nov 13, 2012, 08:08 AM
Joined Sep 2010
484 Posts
Omg...!! What happened to this thread...

Is Gaui helicopter the one sold at Hobbyking? hahahaha...!!!!

Seriously, all over this war brand including the personnal attack that come with it, at the end this will be the electronic you put in your airframe that matters.

Imho their all a pair of main blade hanging on the top of a main shaft carrying a very rudimentary frame.
martin_ is offline Find More Posts by martin_
Old Nov 13, 2012, 08:40 AM
Human Being
Joined Jun 2011
1,435 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heli Biggie View Post
Man , stop all the crap talk, this is a heli forum,

Didnt you say you were out of here. That means leave!

And i believe intergrity was just trying to back you up kdean ,

keep killin them with kindness!

Have a great day all! Even big necks! Lol
+1
Well put HeliB!
dilberto is offline Find More Posts by dilberto
Old Nov 13, 2012, 09:11 AM
IHW Heli Division
United States, FL, Palm Coast
Joined Mar 2012
6,933 Posts
"The path of the righteous man is beset (attacked) on all sides by in inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men."

Which one are you? The Righteous, the selfish/jealous, or the Tyrannical?

For me, there was something more going on here then just a fight over brand. In my opinion it became about much more than that. Unfortunately for Kdean, this guy might be some kind of crazy kid that comes down there to fight, the more i think about it. So i hope he's honestly prepared for that. Because of the normalcy bias. Everyone just assumes that kid was bluffing or joking. Maybe he was, but it seemed pretty damn legit to me. Especially making references about his car and stature to show he can personally identify Kdean.
IntegrityHndywrk is offline Find More Posts by IntegrityHndywrk
Old Nov 13, 2012, 09:34 AM
United Kingdom
Joined Sep 2011
366 Posts
It seemed to get a bit out of hand very quickly. Kdean was offering to help though, it was the other fella who began being aggressive from what I read.

Lets all get back on topic and enjoy our heli's, the sooner we move on from this the sooner we move on with the hobby IMHO. We should be helping each other out with heli stuff - we're all in the same hobby after all.
RotaryC is offline Find More Posts by RotaryC
Last edited by RotaryC; Nov 13, 2012 at 09:53 AM.
Old Nov 13, 2012, 09:42 AM
Need More PURPLE !!
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Aug 2012
3,670 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdean View Post
Here we go again. Another thread dedicated to careing and sharing.

Alot of guys/gals have 'cut their teeth' or started this rc heli addiction on a walkera product. I must admit that my walkera 'era' has been a sweet and sour experience. Its had its ups and downs, but I will always cherish those days of learning, and hold on to the products that i now love.

Walkera was like the 'gateway drug' that got me hooked on this hobby. Yeah, the quality is not always the best, and the designs had some flaws, but if it was not for the affordability of the walkera products, i would not have been this far into the hobby.

As i have grown, i have been posting threads about the walkera projects that i have been working on. The V400D02 thread, started two years ago, was my heli journal. I found i was not alone in my quest, and along the way i made many friends. That soon broke out to a Walkera V clone thread, and now that we are moving on to bigger and better (more expensive) things, its time for the new thread. Welcome to the last thread related to walkera that i will post.

The Walk-era and Beyond

Feel free to share, and ask away. The only limitation being that you must have a walkera Rx/TX that you are using to control you craft. Notice that i did not say Helli. That means planes, quads, boats, cars, bathroom door, as long as it is controlled by a walkera TX (devo or pro), you are good here. Even if you want to compare or share an experience with another controller that you think might be beneficial to us walkera fliers, let us know.

Have fun, and always remember - Dont crash (unless its some kind of walkera electronic failure)
This is Kdeans original post of this thread. Re-read it, respect his intentions. If you would like to make a walkera bashing thread, Create your own.
Dejavu*Xion is offline Find More Posts by Dejavu*Xion
Old Nov 13, 2012, 09:45 AM
Human Being
Joined Jun 2011
1,435 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotaryC View Post
It seemed to get a bit out of hand very quickly. Kdean was offering to help though, it was the other fella who began being aggressive from what I read.

Lets all get back on topic and enjoy our heli's, the sooner we move on from this the sooner sooner we move on with the hobby IMHO. We should be helping each other out with heli stuff - we're all in the same hobby after all.
Absolutely!

It's obviously a troll or a windup, and i think either way he got the response he was looking for. I just did a google image search, and the image that "harry" posted was an image of a known body builder that happens to be in a wheelchair...

http://bodybuildersinc.yuku.com/repl...-#.UKJph-TAewk

http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/...rowse&id=10648

So this post wasn't real and he already got more attention than he deserves. Please please, somebody just post a helicopter video so we can change the topic now!
Old Nov 13, 2012, 10:04 AM
Need More PURPLE !!
Joined Aug 2012
3,670 Posts
+ 1 dilberto. Good homework, Reminds me of skidder87 Pranks who was banned from here. Here is my video of the day .
HobbyKing Daily - KDS Helicopters (3 min 54 sec)
Old Nov 13, 2012, 10:26 AM
Human Being
Joined Jun 2011
1,435 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejavu*Xion View Post
+ 1 dilberto. Good homework, Reminds me of skidder87 Pranks who was banned from here. Here is my video of the day . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oKNn...layer_embedded
Good vid of the day. I still can't decide if the belt drive or torque tube are better, i see the advantages and disadvantages of both. Though i'd like to have one of those helicopters

I heard of upgrade parts for trex helicopters made by KDS but i didn't realize they made their own helis.. Also, Innova KDS, i thought Innova was a frisbee disc golf maker, I wonder if there is any relation?
Old Nov 13, 2012, 10:51 AM
Folding Spacetime
United States, CA, Fullerton
Joined Jul 2011
1,967 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotaryC View Post

Lets all get back on topic and enjoy our heli's, the sooner we move on from this the sooner we move on with the hobby IMHO. We should be helping each other out with heli stuff - we're all in the same hobby after all.
Agreed, this thread has gone into a serious tail blow-out. From the start, Kdean has been attempting to make peace with more members than just Harryseed. I still don't think Harry is a troll, although he did resort to troll-esque behavior once angered.

I think it is important to point out that even if Harry does carry 18 stone, he has a 'choice' just like the rest of us. He can choose to be a gentleman, he can choose to be slow to anger and quick to compassion, he can choose to be a protector and not a perpetrator, he can choose to be part of the solution and not part of the problem. Just ask, what kind of person goes to a public park to brutally beat someone much smaller than himself in front of small children and mothers? I hope Harry can try to imagine this from the view of a bystander--what would he think of such a situation? Having more muscle doesn't make this OK; it makes it worse! Again, try see things from the view of a bystander that just happend along. As the saying goes, with greater power comes greater responsiblity. Time stops for no one, and one day we will all be old and frail--having the wisdom of many years. When we look back on our lives, what do we really want to see?

Often times, what appears to be strength actually weakens, and what appears to be weakness is actually strength.
navigator2011 is offline Find More Posts by navigator2011
Last edited by navigator2011; Nov 13, 2012 at 12:22 PM.
Old Nov 13, 2012, 12:19 PM
rubber heli skills
United States, OR, Seaside
Joined Nov 2009
274 Posts
I just want to thank Kdean for all the help that he has been to me and making this hobby an enjoyable one. He has devoted his time and effort to help people like me that can't afford to spend high dollars on heli's or equipment. I didn't start collective pitch on Walkera,but on Dynam and esky until i had a friend talk me into buying the v400. I knew that it was cheap and needed some upgrades as it was only intention to be a beginner entry helicopter with ease of parts and repair. I also knew that as i went along with the v400, I would get better and opt for more higher quality helicopters. Some walkera helicopters might be considered junk but that's an opinion of one or another,but junk to one can be a jewel to another.My brother has this esky helicopter which i think it's junk, and i have told him of what i think of it. With that said, he is very happy and has FUN with it and he know's my opinion,but we don't argue about it we just have FUN and fly our junk helicopters of which this HOBBY was supposed to be.
After owning 3 different brands of entry level heli's, i thought the walkera v400 was the best product for me,but not for some others. You also won't see me on other threads of helicopters ( like the esky my brother owns) and tell them it's junk,because i know i will be insulting some one there and also what good would it do other than piss other people off? They already have the helicopter and they know what they have so its totally point less to give them my negative opinion of what i think. Even though my opinion is fact to me..It's still just an opinion.

Anywho. I received my navigation lights for both heli's and will install them and take a video of them. The weather is too bad for flying, so i will vid. from the garage.
mdeutschman is offline Find More Posts by mdeutschman
Last edited by mdeutschman; Nov 13, 2012 at 12:23 PM. Reason: forgot to mention my new nav. lights.
Old Nov 13, 2012, 02:52 PM
Need More PURPLE !!
Joined Aug 2012
3,670 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dilberto View Post
Good vid of the day. I still can't decide if the belt drive or torque tube are better, i see the advantages and disadvantages of both. Though i'd like to have one of those helicopters

I heard of upgrade parts for trex helicopters made by KDS but i didn't realize they made their own helis.. Also, Innova KDS, i thought Innova was a frisbee disc golf maker, I wonder if there is any relation?
Golf is not my thing.( I would not know) So ya got me ther. Yes they look to be a very nice quality heli. At this point I'm all for trying something new other then Align. So this kit intrigues me.
Belt vs. T.T , All my helis were t.t until i went with an align 500e. ( belt driven ) And was really impressed overall. It is by and large alot less maintenance then a t.t tail. Long story short I'm undecided on the KDS 550 or the goblin 500. Both seem real nice. Going to have to see if santa ( wife) is going to be kool with me blowing another 1k on a heli. ha
Old Nov 13, 2012, 02:56 PM
BahamaHeli
The Bahamas
Joined Dec 2010
3,660 Posts
So here is my take on the whole situation. And this is the last time i post to this. You can be the judge.

A guy (no names needed) has a bad experience with a certain product/company. He then persuses his pasion to 'bash' the company and its products. He finds another product that he likes, so he is also passionate about pushing that brand. He find a group that does not share his passion for bashing the other company, so he leaves the group. But he is not sastisfied with his efforts to bash the company and the people who do not support his oppinion. So he makes up another identy in the group to use to further his product bashing, and also throw in some personal attacks. He then resurfaces in the group saying he is in no way tied to the 'made up' personal basher. Though they are the only two people i have ever seen use the word 'stone' in place of pound in the thread or anywhere that i have been for that matter. It is definitly not a term we use down here in the bahamas. Anyway, he now continues his bashing in the group, and trying to convince other users that he is a 'bigger man'.

This type of malicious activity, i feel is worth the moderators hearing about, and the banning from the thread.

You be the judge. We are all grown men and women here, and i will like to keep it that way.
kdean is offline Find More Posts by kdean