SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 15, 2013, 09:09 PM
United States, NC, Lexington
Joined Jul 2012
225 Posts
Trader Rating: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCkiter View Post
Normally that means the shipment was processed on line, but the package has yet to hit the actual post office.

That would be normal, but the USPS is not normal.

Good luck to you and hope its a glitch.

Philip
The guys got an excellent trader rating so it's probably something in the USPS. He's not been online since Jan 22 so something may have happened? It wasn't a whole lot of money and wasn't something that I was in desperate need of but parts that I would eventually have to buy anyways. I guess it will show up one of these days.
oneagleswings is offline Find More Posts by oneagleswings
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 15, 2013, 09:49 PM
United States, MA, Dennis
Joined Nov 2012
518 Posts
Trader Rating: 10
I just helped a friend with a USPS nightmare where they misplaced a package after they tried to deliver it.
One quote from USPS Customer service "it's there, they are just to lazy to look for it"
When my local postmaster contacted the office in houston he told them "its not a letter, its just short of 2 lbs" he was met with the argument "no! its 1lb 15oz"
I spent a good amount of very frustrating time on the Phone getting put on hold and no one coming back after 30 minutes several times.
The package was for a CPA all tax info with SS numbers and prime identity info.
I finally asked them to look to see if they filed it under "C" for CPA and bam there it was!
My local Postmaster tells me stories all the time that make me cross my fingers when sending through them.
CCkiter is offline Find More Posts by CCkiter
Old Feb 15, 2013, 09:52 PM
Joined Jul 2012
225 Posts
Quote:
I just helped a friend with a USPS nightmare where they misplaced a package after they tried to deliver it.
One quote from USPS Customer service "it's there, they are just to lazy to look for it"
When my local postmaster contacted the office in houston he told them "its not a letter, its just short of 2 lbs" he was met with the argument "no! its 1lb 15oz"
I spent a good amount of very frustrating time on the Phone getting put on hold and no one coming back after 30 minutes several times.
I finally asked them to look to see if they filed it under "C" for CPA and bam there it was!
My local Postmaster tells me stories all the time that make me cross my fingers when sending through them.
Oh Boy, nowadays that sounds like something that needs to be on Brinks instead of USPS.
Old Feb 15, 2013, 09:53 PM
Joined Jul 2012
225 Posts
Quote:
Oppps
Last edited by oneagleswings; Feb 15, 2013 at 09:55 PM. Reason: double post