Old Oct 07, 2012, 09:25 AM
Crash=start of next project
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Nov 2010
785 Posts
Question
Appeal

Hello,
I would like to appeal the warning for this post; http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...php?p=22915140

The moderator asserts this is flatulence. If that is accurate, the message that it is in response to, is equally deserving of that classification.

I have been a helpful and respected member of the community for two years. My two recent alleged violations have been initiated by one member, Quadframes. If you ask me, he is out to get me. After reading the exhaustive rules, he clearly meets the definition of trolling. I am puzzled as to why the moderators would abet his trolling.

Thank you for your consideration,
Steven
CN I Dawg is offline Find More Posts by CN I Dawg
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 08, 2012, 10:15 AM
Joined Apr 2012
811 Posts
I will create a separate appeal, but anytime you suspect a post is breaking a site rule, please report it. The moderators only respond to reported posts.
awagar is offline Find More Posts by awagar
Old Oct 08, 2012, 10:23 AM
Joined Apr 2012
811 Posts
Link - http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...php?p=22915140

Warning - Flatulence

Issue -

Quote:
Originally Posted by CN I Dawg View Post
Hello,
I would like to appeal the warning for this post;

The moderator asserts this is flatulence. If that is accurate, the message that it is in response to, is equally deserving of that classification.

I have been a helpful and respected member of the community for two years. My two recent alleged violations have been initiated by one member, Quadframes. If you ask me, he is out to get me. After reading the exhaustive rules, he clearly meets the definition of trolling. I am puzzled as to why the moderators would abet his trolling.

Thank you for your consideration,
Steven
awagar is offline Find More Posts by awagar
Old Oct 13, 2012, 09:13 AM
Crash=start of next project
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Nov 2010
785 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by awagar View Post
I will create a separate appeal, but anytime you suspect a post is breaking a site rule, please report it. The moderators only respond to reported posts.
Hi Awagar,
I am not sure what to expect next. Is my appeal being considered? I am not clear on what the effect is of creating a separated appeal. Please advise.
Thanks,
Steven
CN I Dawg is offline Find More Posts by CN I Dawg
Old Oct 22, 2012, 10:36 AM
Administrator
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,496 Posts
You edited your post and received a warning for "malicious edit."
Please follow the moderator's request to edit a post so that it does not break site rules.
Your edit contains a personal attack.
The warning will remain.
Jim T. Graham is online now Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
Closed Thread