HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 03, 2012, 02:10 PM
United States, WA, Puyallup
Joined Aug 2006
2,215 Posts
Discussion
Nitroplanes

no wonder nitroplanes doesnt do much bizz, they wont answer thier mail or phones and dont feel like wasting my time for some long recorded message, time to spend my money else where
lectroglide is offline Find More Posts by lectroglide
to remove ads between posts
Old May 03, 2012, 02:18 PM
Closed Account
Joined Sep 2011
1,657 Posts
They may not have the best customer service but don't fool yourself...they do a ton of business.
ClosedAccount is offline Find More Posts by ClosedAccount
Old May 03, 2012, 06:39 PM
I didn't have to use my AK
United States, NC, Etowah
Joined Nov 2007
365 Posts
How bad is it? I had a 35 min wait on hold for Horzion to tell me I was sent to the wrong person! Than another 15 min, for there teck guy to avoid answering the question.
avoidingexpert is offline Find More Posts by avoidingexpert
Old May 03, 2012, 07:26 PM
United States, WA, Puyallup
Joined Aug 2006
2,215 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by avoidingexpert View Post
How bad is it? I had a 35 min wait on hold for Horzion to tell me I was sent to the wrong person! Than another 15 min, for there teck guy to avoid answering the question.
time to buy elsewhere lifes too short
lectroglide is offline Find More Posts by lectroglide
Old May 03, 2012, 08:00 PM
Krued Up
United States, MA, Springfield
Joined Jul 2004
4,543 Posts
I was just on nitroplnz,i guess ill spend my money elsewhere also
snolord1 is offline Find More Posts by snolord1
Old May 04, 2012, 09:10 AM
Closed Account
Joined Sep 2011
1,657 Posts
I've only bought from them a few times and it really is like taking a gamble. I found that the only way to get good support from them is to contact them via online forums. The old saying holds true... "You get what you pay for"
ClosedAccount is offline Find More Posts by ClosedAccount
Old May 06, 2012, 11:37 AM
United States, OH, Fairfield
Joined Apr 2012
20 Posts
Yeah...not to mention that 3/4 of their awesome stuff is out of stock.

And before someone responds with some anemic defense of these people, I maintain that it's not fair to the people you serve to advertise products you can't regularly stock; items that may take forever to get back in-stock; items that will sell out so fast that you won't have stock again for a while; or items that you can't at least provide a timeline for in-stock availability.

I'm with lectro and snolo...I'll happily spend my money elsewhere! (and already have!)
GLEX2012 is offline Find More Posts by GLEX2012
Old May 06, 2012, 03:35 PM
United States, FL, Winter Park
Joined Aug 2011
211 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLEX2012 View Post

And before someone responds with some anemic defense of these people, I maintain that it's not fair to the people you serve to advertise products you can't regularly stock; items that may take forever to get back in-stock; items that will sell out so fast that you won't have stock again for a while; or items that you can't at least provide a timeline for in-stock availability.

I'm with lectro and snolo...I'll happily spend my money elsewhere! (and already have!)
Funny. This is the exact reason I even went looking on the forum just now. I wanted to see if it was just me or if the stuff being out of stock was an issue with others as well.

Hey Nitro Planes! I have money I wanna spend on your products! Get em IN STOCK PLEASE so I can pay you for a product!

I wonder if that's clear enough business talk...
Primate is offline Find More Posts by Primate
Old May 21, 2012, 10:30 AM
Joined Mar 2012
738 Posts
I've been going at this for almost a year, and they've never had the Eurofighter in stock.
Hobby King has it both US and International, but I hear they're quite the crapshoot.
Valkpilot is offline Find More Posts by Valkpilot
Old May 23, 2012, 04:42 PM
Locked and Loaded
United States, WA, Pasco
Joined Feb 2011
74 Posts
Nitro planes

I've never had an issue with them!!!!
warbirdfan1 is offline Find More Posts by warbirdfan1
Old May 29, 2012, 04:12 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Sep 2011
178 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by avoidingexpert View Post
next time leave your # and they will call u back....horizon has the best cs in the industry hands down. i've had 1 issue of missing hardware and another issue with a bad servo. both times they sent replacements asap at zero cost to me. i didnt even have to return the defective servo and i didnt have to cut a mile of red tape. there is a good reason i've spent thousands of $$$$ at horizon

since this is a nitroplanes post, i do have to say that ive never had a problem with hobbypartz (same company). since there has been no issues i cant comment on their cs. the true test of any company or person is how they deal with a bad situation when the sh!!t hits the fan
sfactor1 is offline Find More Posts by sfactor1
Old May 29, 2012, 04:23 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Sep 2011
178 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLEX2012 View Post

take advantage of the situation......nitroplanes may have the worst warehouse and purchasing department out there but, they do have a good ad dept. watch their vids and if they dont have it in stock just go to another company that does. they have lots of techone vids but no techone stock....tower hobbies has lots of techone products but no vids.......it is nitroplanes loss....they r doing free ad videos for tower hobbies lmfao!!!!!
sfactor1 is offline Find More Posts by sfactor1
Old Jun 02, 2012, 04:24 PM
LRN'N2FLY
United States, OH, Dayton
Joined May 2012
35 Posts
I placed my first order but they emailed me wanting different credit card info, so I called to comply several times over the last several days and they never pick up I am guessing my order will just get cancelled out.
If they don't pick up when taking my money, I am imagining they won't pick up if I have a return.
What a strange business model.
Remy130 is offline Find More Posts by Remy130
Old Jun 05, 2012, 02:31 PM
HobbypartZ Support
Joined May 2012
52 Posts
Hello Remy130. What is your order number? I will take a look at your order for you.

In address to all the out of stock concerns, if you all can provide me with a link to the specific products you're looking for, I will try to get as much information as we can about the shipment dates of these products
Nitro_Gary is offline Find More Posts by Nitro_Gary