HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 17, 2015, 10:38 AM
USA, CA, Thousand Oaks
Joined Feb 2010
1,871 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by swartzracing View Post
Hey guys long time! Jakub, loving your new carbon arms for the DJI Centerplates.

Just wanted to share a video that entirely shot with the Quadframe V2 + GH4 (Rokinon 12mm Cin Lens), Phobotic Centerpiece and second operator. There was no post-stab done at all.

https://youtu.be/C6kvmKqclO0

Cheers,

Oh By the way Jakub, I would like to see a wire vibration isolation setup for the gimbal Im using one now home made and it works wonders.
Wow, nice footage. My video has no aerial, actually it has very little video but it has a lot of Auburn [about half way through the video]. I attended a symposium in Sacramento and had a day to look around so I went into Old Sacramento and started wandering around the area and came across Auburn. Great little community. I love comparing how someone else shot the same area that I did. You have some great shots. I remember thinking how much I would have liked to shoot some aerial but I only took my 5D3 with one lens.

I have the same setup, GH4 on V2 Quadframe gimbal and Centerpiece controller. Does your 3-axis have the landing gear attached or do you retractable gear?

What version of firmware on the Centerpiece?

UNIFIED WINE SYMPOSIUM (2 min 48 sec)
Av8Chuck is online now Find More Posts by Av8Chuck
Last edited by Av8Chuck; Mar 17, 2015 at 10:46 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 18, 2015, 12:34 AM
Aerial Operator
United States, CA, Sacramento
Joined Feb 2012
765 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Av8Chuck View Post
Wow, nice footage. My video has no aerial, actually it has very little video but it has a lot of Auburn [about half way through the video]. I attended a symposium in Sacramento and had a day to look around so I went into Old Sacramento and started wandering around the area and came across Auburn. Great little community. I love comparing how someone else shot the same area that I did. You have some great shots. I remember thinking how much I would have liked to shoot some aerial but I only took my 5D3 with one lens.

I have the same setup, GH4 on V2 Quadframe gimbal and Centerpiece controller. Does your 3-axis have the landing gear attached or do you retractable gear?

What version of firmware on the Centerpiece?

https://vimeo.com/118748128
Hey Chuck,

Great video man. Wow you were in my neck of the woods.

Im running retractable landing gear and 1330 firmware with a second operator. I must've found the sweet spot because I was on set today with 20-25mph winds doing a high speed shot at around 40mph and the footage blew my mind. Not one jitter or shake!

Im planning on lifting a AJA Cion next and hope Jakub releases a big DSLR/Red Gimbal and some Wire rope isolation system hint hint
swartzracing is offline Find More Posts by swartzracing