Old Jan 29, 2013, 10:12 AM
Sane til the lift starts!
Laguna Beach, CA
Joined Jun 2008
10,189 Posts
Suggestion
Site suggestion: Add info to Friends List

Hi there!

I was hoping that RCG could add a new feature to our Friends/Contacts List. It would be so nice to be able to add info to each of our contacts. So often, I only know people by their username. Even after I meet people at our flying site, I still have a hard time connecting their real name to their username.

It would be so awesome to be able to add basic info to our pages, that only we can see and the general public won't see when they click on our blog. I'd like to add things like the person's name, certain identifying characteristics, etc... basically things that will help me remember who is who.

The attached picture gives an idea of what I'm talking about. The red text is what I added to illustrate what I mean.

Any chance this could happen?

Regards,
Keith Peevyhouse
kpeevyhouse is offline Find More Posts by kpeevyhouse
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 29, 2013, 02:17 PM
Joined Apr 2012
812 Posts
That's a cool idea, I'll pass it along!
awagar is offline Find More Posts by awagar