Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jan 02, 2013, 10:31 PM
Ahsville (just south of Columbus), OH
Joined May 2007
587 Posts
Help!
*Pics Added* 2 NIB Super Clown ARFs by Brodak..1 Blue & 1 Red..$68.92/ARF SHIPPED2U!

I fly R/C but picked up almost a dozen RTF C/L aircraft and these two NIB Super Clowns. The RTF aircraft I will be selling at the Toledo Swap Meet this year, but I would like to see if anyone wanted either/both of the Super Clowns here, since I can ship them safely. I hope it is okay to post this here as I could find no specific C/L forum to sell them in the Classifieds.

This listing offers for trade TWO (2) Brodak Super Clown ARFS (one blue and one red)...THAT are BRAND NEW! I have visually inspected the contents of these ARFs, and they are both 100% complete. There is no damage to the contents of either box, however the lids to have some hangar rash. Check out my rating here or my feedback on Ebay (bighank13) to see the type of person I am, and the quality items I deal with.

Please take a look at the following link for additional information on this ARF:[/B]
http://brodak.com/control-line-kits/...lown-blue.html

The posted asking price includes shipping and insurance anywhere in the US for one of the ARFs. (First person gets to pick the color.) International bidders are welcome and they will be responsible for all shipping costs. If you live in a coastal state, Hawaii or Alaska, please add an additional $10 to help cover shipping costs. Shipping out East and West is getting a bit pricey.

I am open to all reasonable offers and enjoying some haggling; however I think that if you do your research, you will see that this baby is PRICED TO SELL! Especially if you consider the fact that these go for $90 PLUS shipping costs when they were available. Finally, I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose...cash in hand is better than a tire kicker...any day of the week

YOUR SATISFACTION IS 100% GUARANTEED!
bighank13 is offline Find More Posts by bighank13
Last edited by bighank13; Jan 03, 2013 at 08:16 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 02, 2013, 10:46 PM
Joined May 2007
587 Posts
One last thing...

If you purchase both of these ARFs...let's do $125 SHIPPED2U!
Old Jan 03, 2013, 08:05 AM
United States, CA, Carson
Joined Dec 2012
24 Posts
Do you know to box dimension ?? What is the plane specification ??
saab2 is offline Find More Posts by saab2
Old Jan 03, 2013, 08:26 AM
Joined May 2007
587 Posts
Specifications

Quote:
Originally Posted by saab2 View Post
Do you know to box dimension ?? What is the plane specification ??
I believe they are as follows:

Wing Span: 38 in.
Plane Length: 24 in.
Wing Area: 355 sq. in.
Old Jan 03, 2013, 08:28 AM
Joined May 2007
587 Posts
I will shoot some pics tonight so you can see them, although my rating speaks for itself. I just want these gone so I can move on to brighter pastures. Check out Ebay...there is one up right now that is at $80 plus shipping and one sold last month for $77 plus shipping. I think this is a heck of a deal, brothers
Old Jan 03, 2013, 09:38 AM
Joined Dec 2012
24 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bighank13 View Post
I will shoot some pics tonight so you can see them, although my rating speaks for itself. I just want these gone so I can move on to brighter pastures. Check out Ebay...there is one up right now that is at $80 plus shipping and one sold last month for $77 plus shipping. I think this is a heck of a deal, brothers
That will be great..
Also I need the box dimension too..^_^...
Old Jan 03, 2013, 09:51 AM
Team Compass/KBDD Team Pilot
Joined Mar 2005
3,317 Posts
Are these electric or glow powered models?
Ah Clem is offline Find More Posts by Ah Clem
Old Jan 03, 2013, 09:54 AM
Joined May 2007
587 Posts
Glow Engine Clarification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Clem View Post
Are these electric or glow powered models?
I did not realize that there were different ones...the ones I have are for glow. I believe the gentleman was going to put OS 26s on them. I already sold the engines.
Old Jan 03, 2013, 08:12 PM
Joined May 2007
587 Posts
Quote:
That will be great..
Also I need the box dimension too..^_^...
The box measurements are as follows: 39" x 9" x 4"
Old Jan 03, 2013, 08:22 PM
Joined May 2007
587 Posts
* Pics Have Been Added *

Here are multiple pictures of the TWO (2) Super Clown ARFs that I have for sale. Help a brother out...let's find these two ARFs a new home
Last edited by bighank13; Jan 03, 2013 at 09:01 PM.
Old Jan 03, 2013, 09:43 PM
Joined Dec 2012
24 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bighank13 View Post
Here are multiple pictures of the TWO (2) Super Clown ARFs that I have for sale. Help a brother out...let's find these two ARFs a new home
Hello,

The wing has flap right ?? and the item is from Brodak right ??

Well, please let me know If I want to take 2 of them..and ofcourse to Carson, California 90745

maybe little disount ^_^ PM me your paypal...

thanks
Old Jan 03, 2013, 10:00 PM
Joined May 2007
587 Posts
Yes and Yes....

Quote:
Hello,

The wing has flap right ?? and the item is from Brodak right ??

Well, please let me know If I want to take 2 of them..and ofcourse to Carson, California 90745

maybe little disount ^_^ PM me your paypal...

thanks
Take a look at the pic attached below...shows other details and the flaps. I am sending you a PM with discounted price for both (shipped to CA) and my Paypal address. Thanks for inquiring. Hank
Old Jan 03, 2013, 10:44 PM
Joined May 2007
587 Posts
Sold Pending Funds...

It looks like these birds are headed to the West Coast