HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 09, 2012, 11:34 AM
USA, PA, Alexandria
Joined Sep 2004
24 Posts
Discussion
Need help with rc plans

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if there were any RCGroups members out there who could translate the Japanese plans (just one page) that I have for a Sanwa Rutan VariViggen. I could provide images of the written text for translation. I would imagine that written text on rc plans might call for unique translation skills from someone that is familiar with aircraft terms and radio controlled aircraft terms. If you'd like to give it a shot, please send me an email message.

Thanks in advance,
Paul D.
rutanman is offline Find More Posts by rutanman
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 11, 2012, 10:32 PM
It Eats Vets
United States, OH, Canton
Joined Feb 2012
185 Posts
こにちわ    It doesn't get much better than that for me, but my wife is born and raised Japanese so if you want to send it to me I'll see if I can sweet talk her.
tgreening is offline Find More Posts by tgreening
Old Feb 21, 2012, 10:52 PM
Radian, Polaris, Mistaken ID.
Japan (Military)
Joined Nov 2010
384 Posts
I am a servicemember serving and living here in Japan. I have many Japanese friends and neighbors. As well as a Local RC shop in town. I can help also
Baseman is offline Find More Posts by Baseman