487 Posts

I'm In!!!
Fast_Eddy is offline Find More Posts by Fast_Eddy
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 01, 2011, 11:19 PM
Throttle Bender
Joined Jun 2008
1,239 Posts
I want one! Who makes it Freewing? Will it come in other paint schemes? USA?
merlinfan is offline Find More Posts by merlinfan
Old Mar 01, 2011, 11:22 PM
United States, NM, Farmington
Joined Jun 2008
840 Posts
Sweet looking model . And such a rare airframe . Id love to show up to the field with that. That might even impress all the old scale farts.
Corelli is offline Find More Posts by Corelli
Old Mar 01, 2011, 11:28 PM
Lake Havasu, AZ
Joined Jan 2011
323 Posts
I can't get too excited until I see a BUY NOW on a web site - we have all heard stories about coming soon - Ming's Hurricane, Jim Drew's XPS 16Ch TX to name a couple.

However when it does arrive in the US on a website that doesn't show 'coming soon' or 'out of stock' then I'll get excited, very excited!
steveclv is offline Find More Posts by steveclv
Old Mar 02, 2011, 01:01 AM
Luzern/Switzerland
Joined Aug 2008
2,894 Posts
Ladies and Gentleman,

Some things still may change and I will give them my personal input to see how we could improve this modell.

This is not totally made by Freewing, it is a different Company which we take the best part's out of the Industry to put this into this Jet.

Like I mentioned before, since this is a prototype Version, cosmetic and performance changes can still be made.

If there is any other color scheme available, that will depend on the Success of this Model.

Please keep in mind that to produce this Jet, it costs a lot of money to make it from Scratch.
Yes there are other Venom's out there but way out of Price Range.

This is the best Version to get something from both worlds

-Affordable Price Range
-Good Quality Components and Performance

This is not the only Product in the Pipeline, so stay tuned for more informations

I hope you like it all.

Let me know what other "paint" schemes you may like, so I can take this into consideration.

I told you something will be coming this year, and this is just the 1st Gear we put in

Regards

NS.
neversommer is offline Find More Posts by neversommer
Last edited by neversommer; Mar 03, 2011 at 04:35 AM.
Old Mar 02, 2011, 01:07 AM
Luzern/Switzerland
Joined Aug 2008
2,894 Posts
Also to let everyone know...this Jet will NOT be shown on any other Hobby Website then Ready2Fly as this is a worldwide exclusive.

It won't go to BH so Ready2Fly will go Worldwide and we are currently looking into affordable shipping options for our US Friends as well!

I will make sure that on the date of release that we will have enough stock and that it will be correctly shown on the website.

I will have a chat with the boss anyhow in the next 2 days to see what we can do about it.

Since I modify my own jet's to improve the Performance, I will try to get a review out for you guys as well and giving everyone a closer look

Regards

NS.
Old Mar 02, 2011, 01:10 AM
Bass Cannon kick it! "WUB WUB"
Australia, NSW, Sutherland
Joined Dec 2010
2,643 Posts
Sign me up for a Mini Version because that thing is sweet!
cloaked is offline Find More Posts by cloaked
Old Mar 02, 2011, 04:25 AM
Joined Jun 2009
19 Posts
+++ beta version +++

Short Update...

+++ This is the BETA Version +++

There are still many details which are beeing changed for a even more scale look! Especially the body is beiing improved at this moment - we keep you posted on the final version :-)

The first version will be "Swiss Edition" - others may follow if you have good recommandations let us know and we will setup a vote for it!

The smaller 70mm version will follow later this year... :-)
But to be honest - the 90mm is just sooo impressiv and smooth - real Big Scale Jet fans will love it !

Within the next 2 weeks we will inform all International customers on how they can order the Venom as firstand also getting it quickly to the US, Canada, Australia and Asia! For affordable shipping rates!
Updates you will find under www.ready2fly.com
ready2fly.ch is offline Find More Posts by ready2fly.ch
Old Mar 02, 2011, 05:26 AM
Luzern/Switzerland
Joined Aug 2008
2,894 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ready2fly.ch View Post
Short Update...

+++ This is the BETA Version +++

There are still many details which are beeing changed for a even more scale look! Especially the body is beiing improved at this moment - we keep you posted on the final version :-)

The first version will be "Swiss Edition" - others may follow if you have good recommandations let us know and we will setup a vote for it!

The smaller 70mm version will follow later this year... :-)
But to be honest - the 90mm is just sooo impressiv and smooth - real Big Scale Jet fans will love it !

Within the next 2 weeks we will inform all International customers on how they can order the Venom as firstand also getting it quickly to the US, Canada, Australia and Asia! For affordable shipping rates!
Updates you will find under www.ready2fly.com
Thanks for the Additional Infos

I mentioned that this is only a test sample and not the final version, that is why I called this a Prototype

Cheers

NS.
Old Mar 02, 2011, 07:30 AM
United States, CT
Joined Aug 2005
1,929 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by neversommer View Post
Also to let everyone know...this Jet will NOT be shown on any other Hobby Website then Ready2Fly as this is a worldwide exclusive....
Neversommer-

If only that were true, the world would be a better place.

If you guys are spending your own time and money developing this plane and I certainly hope you will get to be the exclusive dealer.

It's my belief that your company deserves to be rewarded for your hard work.

As I'm sure you know, there are business interests (who may have already posted in this thread) who are very eager to eat your lunch- They will try to buy allotments of this model out from under you...and the business practices of the Chinese factories make this all too easy.

Be careful... I wish you the very best of luck! Please keep up the great work!
MRGTX is offline Find More Posts by MRGTX
Old Mar 02, 2011, 07:35 AM
United States, CT
Joined Aug 2005
1,929 Posts
Here are a few interesting paint schemes that came up on Google.. .I like all of them. This is a great looking jet.
Old Mar 02, 2011, 07:39 AM
Luzern/Switzerland
Joined Aug 2008
2,894 Posts
I am very happy to read such a post, thank you.

Just to clear some things up:

-This plane is NOT produced by either FMS or Freewing it is Ready2Fly's own production model.

- Shipment goes from Switzerland, Germany and directly from where it is manufacturered from

Any attempt to steal or resell this Jet by any other Company will result in Legal Action, and we WILL! do it.

Thanks everyone for their interest.

Regards

NS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRGTX View Post
Neversommer-

If only that were true, the world would be a better place.

If you guys are spending your own time and money developing this plane and I certainly hope you will get to be the exclusive dealer.

It's my belief that your company deserves to be rewarded for your hard work.

As I'm sure you know, there are business interests (who may have already posted in this thread) who are very eager to eat your lunch- They will try to buy allotments of this model out from under you...and the business practices of the Chinese factories make this all too easy.

Be careful... I wish you the very best of luck! Please keep up the great work!
Old Mar 02, 2011, 07:56 AM
United Kingdom, England, Redcar
Joined Jan 2006
3,268 Posts
Ho hum ,,anyway.

A 70mm version running on 3 or 4 cell would be very nice instead of cutting off about 75% of pilots who dont have the room to store /paved area /decent grass landing strip.

Get rid of the panel lines , so sick of deep furrows on planes they look stupid.

Apart from that lovely jet

BTW if the chinese want to copy it they will no matter what you think you can do.
scousethief is offline Find More Posts by scousethief
Last edited by scousethief; Mar 02, 2011 at 08:03 AM.
Old Mar 02, 2011, 08:37 AM
You win again gravity!
UK
Joined Jan 2010
1,229 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRGTX View Post
Here are a few interesting paint schemes that came up on Google.. .I like all of them. This is a great looking jet.
You can't not make a British plane in a British scheme!
SMorrisRC is online now Find More Posts by SMorrisRC
Old Mar 02, 2011, 08:49 AM
United States, CT
Joined Aug 2005
1,929 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMorrisRC View Post
You can't not make a British plane in a British scheme!
A very good point!!

To my eye, the more interesting schemes were from other places...but I think I saw an all red version with British emblems on it...