SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by hammer22, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 03, 2014, 06:00 PM
USA, FL, St Petersburg
Joined Dec 2003
1,024 Posts
Trader Rating: 32
Bhkrause, I found a copy of the manual. Everything fixed now, but thank you for the kind offer!
kenelder is offline Find More Posts by kenelder
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 12, 2015, 07:39 PM
Joined Jul 2011
8 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Beautiful product Hammer!

Received it an hour ago installed it bound to my Blade 130x with and old trex profile. Fixed the channels and swash type 1 servo 90 deg thank you Karl K for the tip on the swash type didn't realize they worked with the 1 server 90.

I'll have to tweak the settings but to have a micro flying stable in under an hour in my basement is great. good clear instructions and very easy to configure and bind I'd definitely recommend it.

Anyone know if the module antenna is removable? I don't want to force it for storage if it's permanently attached from the inside.

I'm still in awe being able to fly BnF with the A9 is awesome my dx6i seems like garbage compared to the A9. Perfect timing to with all my other models using the 9X now I can dedicate the A9 to DSM*.

Thanks again Hammer I may just order a spare incase you ever stop making them.
May have to wait a week or two I told the wife I was selling the A9 when I ordered the 9x as an upgrade now I'm keeping them both
oliver1071 is offline Find More Posts by oliver1071
Old Jan 12, 2015, 08:31 PM
Card Carrying Old Fart
Central Kentucky
Joined Oct 2006
3,725 Posts
Trader Rating: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliver1071 View Post
Anyone know if the module antenna is removable? I don't want to force it for storage if it's permanently attached from the inside.
On the one I had the antenna base was attached to the module with a lock nut on the inside. So, it technically it is removable but you have to take the module apart to do so.
Rickochet is online now Find More Posts by Rickochet
Old Jan 12, 2015, 09:13 PM
Joined Jul 2011
8 Posts
Thanks Rickochet seemed like a twist lock but I wanted to check to be sure.

I have to say again great job Hammer this is working great bound it to the rest of my BnF heli's with no problems it's nice when something new just works.
oliver1071 is offline Find More Posts by oliver1071
Old Jan 13, 2015, 09:14 AM
United States, NH, Exeter
Joined Oct 2010
99 Posts
Trader Rating: 27
When I first started making these modules, I needed to replace the original antenna with a different one due to space limitations inside the case. That replacement antenna didn't protrude into the case as much as the original and I needed the additional space for the PCB. The antenna is held in with a nut and washer, so yes, it could be removed, if necessary.

The latest version module has retained the original antenna which can swivel around the base, but it cannot be removed. There is a plastic retaining ring inside the case that has been welded (read melted) to the antenna base to secure it in place. Not my doing, its how Hitec attached the antenna.
hammer22 is offline Find More Posts by hammer22
Old Jan 16, 2015, 07:42 AM
Joined Nov 2013
0 Posts
Hello hammer22,

Could you please let me know the price deliverd to Australia sydney for dsm2 hitec aurora 9 module.

Tim
rustii is offline Find More Posts by rustii
Old Jan 24, 2015, 02:53 AM
United States, CA, Soquel
Joined May 2011
238 Posts
Trader Rating: 35
I have one of these and hadnt used it in a while.Does anyone have a copy of the instructions? I am trying to bind it to my Nano Qx but cannot get it connected.
sparkyincali is offline Find More Posts by sparkyincali
Old Jan 27, 2015, 06:16 PM
Steve
United States, NC, Raleigh
Joined Dec 2013
29 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkyincali View Post
I have one of these and hadnt used it in a while.Does anyone have a copy of the instructions? I am trying to bind it to my Nano Qx but cannot get it connected.
i think this is what you need.

good luck,

steve
evans036 is offline Find More Posts by evans036
Old Feb 01, 2015, 09:55 AM
Joined Feb 2015
0 Posts
Hitec Auora 9

Hey

Pleas contact me with info. Id like to buy a sender modul for Spektrum

Kind regards