New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 25, 2015, 01:55 PM
Find More Posts by Olearsenewbie
United States, GA, Douglasville
Joined Apr 2012
302 Posts
Bought mine from Nitroplanes a few years ago. Sat in the box until I crashed my PZ T-28. Used the motor and other parts from the T-28 right off the bat as I assembled the SR22. The motor is 920kv. All other specs are in thread #1115 above. I switched props to the APC 10x8. The battery tray was epoxied to the foam "deck" that houses the rudder and elevator servos. I elevated it by a millimeter or two so I wouldn't kink the servo wires.
The windscreen is hinged to allow battery removal. I removed the rear window for airflow.
Olearsenewbie is offline Find More Posts by Olearsenewbie
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 26, 2015, 05:39 PM
Find More Posts by shonmac
United States, NJ, Dunellen
Joined Aug 2014
1,437 Posts
Ahh ok . Yeah I bought mine from nitroplanes also. I like what you have done with yours. I think with my new motor mount mod there is more weight up front. I like the idea of a battery tray behind the cockpit to balance the plane a bit better.
shonmac is online now Find More Posts by shonmac
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Upgrading