Oct 18, 2011, 02:24 AM
Thread OP
Question

Custom builder req'd for FPV UAV Skywalker project

Hi all
I have been looking into suitable FPV UAV's for a project - basically I'm seeking a suitable FPV platform for shark spotting/surveillance work...operated off a beach with the UAV flying up to 1km from the base station just off the beach.
I'm considering the FPV Skywalker equipped with camera pod mount and autopilot system.
I'm wondering if anyone knows of someone who might be interested and able to undertake the build of this for me as it would be beyond my present capabilities.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 18, 2011, 06:51 AM
2^p - 1
If you cannot build it, could you maintain it?
Oct 19, 2011, 01:55 AM
Thread OP
I didn't build my Jeep, but I quite happily have the skills to maintain it
Oct 19, 2011, 09:15 AM
I think you got most of your answers in the UAV forum thread.
Oct 19, 2011, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by airseauav
Hi all
I have been looking into suitable FPV UAV's for a project - basically I'm seeking a suitable FPV platform for shark spotting/surveillance work...operated off a beach with the UAV flying up to 1km from the base station just off the beach.
I'm considering the FPV Skywalker equipped with camera pod mount and autopilot system.
I'm wondering if anyone knows of someone who might be interested and able to undertake the build of this for me as it would be beyond my present capabilities.
Best to build up FPV system incrementally yourself.

Quick Reply