HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 11, 2014, 08:35 PM
United States, FL, Orlando
Joined Jul 2012
21 Posts
Discussion
Zenmuse Issues

Ok guys i am a little stumped here. Everything I have is brand new except the receiver and transmitters. Mys setup is as follows:

DJI S1000
A2 Flight control
IOSD Mk11
Zenmuse with GH3 camera
DJI Video Down link
(2) DX9s 1 for aircraft 1 for gimbal
AR7010 Rx for gimbal
dsm2 satellites for aircraft rx

So here is my issue. The s1000 flys great no issues there. I installed the video components including the Zenmuse. When I power everything up the gimbal just rotates slowly and continuously on all 3 axis with no control what so ever. The led on the bottom lights up solid green. Things I have tried and double checked:

Latest assistant softwares and firmwares for all components'
Correct camera settings
Everything is bound correctly and correct settings in tx
I have disconnected all non essential components and plugged the Gimbal in by itself
When I plug the gimbal in to my computer and open the Zenmuse software the sliders move in conjuction with stick input which tells me the tx and rx is correct and the signal from the rx is reaching the gimbal.

I am stuck and about the disassemble the gimbal and send it back. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated

Super Dave
SuperDave1024 is offline Find More Posts by SuperDave1024
to remove ads between posts