HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 08, 2012, 07:54 PM
AMA 994002
United States, RI, Westerly
Joined May 2012
1,050 Posts
Question
Would anyone happen to know...

...what the Hell is up with Hobby King's website?? Pages take like 10 minutes to load, if at all, and no other site is doing it on my machine, so I don't think it's anything on my end. I wanted to look at one of Turnigy's TX/RX combos, and the page was loading, and loading, finally I got up and went to pick my Daughter up at church, drop her friend off at her house, and come home (a GOOD 25 minute trip), get home and the page is STILL loading. I gave up...
matiac is offline Find More Posts by matiac
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Stability issue
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 08, 2012, 08:53 PM
United States, CA, Pinole
Joined Jan 2009
787 Posts
Works fine for me firefox user
imgumby
imgumby is online now Find More Posts by imgumby
Old Dec 08, 2012, 09:27 PM
United States, MI, Portage
Joined Sep 2011
4,102 Posts
What browser are you using? I have heard this a few times but I have personally never had the issue myself. Are you using any software like adblockplus? I just checked and its running smooth on this end.
3d astronaut is offline Find More Posts by 3d astronaut
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Fatshark Attitude 1.3ghz
Old Dec 09, 2012, 08:00 AM
Joined Dec 2007
6,546 Posts
Delete your cookies and clear the browser, then log back on. I've had times when I couldn't even connect to a site, or it would run very slow, and clearing the browser fixed it right up.
Xrayted is offline Find More Posts by Xrayted
Old Dec 09, 2012, 10:08 AM
AMA 994002
United States, RI, Westerly
Joined May 2012
1,050 Posts
Using Chrome, and it's just strange that any other site I go to is like lightning compared to Hobby King's site, and it's still doing it today, can't access my account page at all, and I have orders either on their way or pending, got no way of knowing what's up with any of them aside from what I wrote down when I could access it. Just weird it's only that site...
matiac is offline Find More Posts by matiac
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Stability issue
Old Dec 09, 2012, 10:48 AM
United Kingdom, England, Redcar
Joined Jan 2006
3,268 Posts
same here
scousethief is offline Find More Posts by scousethief