HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old May 19, 2013, 05:30 AM
Bob
Joined Aug 2010
232 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by King Lisnee; No Bob we haven't met before. Maybe I just email like someone you know.
I'm travelling to Brisbane next month and will arrive 13/14 June; if you live anywhere close to the Pacific Highway or in Brisbane, I'd be real happy to meet with you and we can discuss any concerns you may have.

If you live further afield, I'm sure we can arrange something.

Look forward to meeting you.

Bob
Viking50 is offline Find More Posts by Viking50
to remove ads between posts
Old May 19, 2013, 06:57 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Jan 2007
1,497 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viking50 View Post
I'm travelling to Brisbane next month and will arrive 13/14 June; if you live anywhere close to the Pacific Highway or in Brisbane, I'd be real happy to meet with you and we can discuss any concerns you may have.

If you live further afield, I'm sure we can arrange something.

Look forward to meeting you.

Bob
Bob

Enjoy the trip up to Qld.. Good time of the year to search out warmer climes..

Depending on the Qld MM State Champs I might be there around the same time..

I have 1 or 2 more visits to the East this year & wouldn't mind catching up..

Cheers

John
waboats is offline Find More Posts by waboats
Old May 19, 2013, 08:07 AM View Post
King Lisnee
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Personal Attack. It is temporarily hidden while King Lisnee edits it. Show it to me anyway.
Old May 19, 2013, 09:00 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Jan 2007
1,497 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lisnee View Post
........I WILL BE CONTACTING THE APPROPRIATE RADIO YACHTING AUTHORITIES AND ASK WHAT CAN BE DONE FROM THIS POINT ON

But go ahead & identify yourself to any Radio Sailing Authority you feel comfortable with doing..

You will no doubt identify yourself & put your opinions & thoughts in proper context..

I once had an "Obsession" with the Dragon Class
Old May 19, 2013, 12:32 PM
Minnesota, USA
Joined Aug 2002
2,141 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lisnee View Post
To begin with ......... etc.!

Personal viewpoint, but you guys really need to take this off-line. It's OK to disagree, but this post certainly isn't reflective of the site, the hobby or the class.

Dick
Dick L. is offline Find More Posts by Dick L.
Old May 19, 2013, 04:36 PM
United States, CO, Loveland
Joined May 2011
159 Posts
[QUOTE=King Lisnee;25034583]To begin with you f****cking arrogant C**T .... etc.

Really - seriously?

Is this what you foks call a hobby . . . . this is what you do for fun?

WHEW!
1parrothead is offline Find More Posts by 1parrothead
Old May 19, 2013, 06:26 PM View Post
King Lisnee
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Provocation). It is temporarily hidden while King Lisnee edits it. Show it to me anyway.
Old May 19, 2013, 07:31 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Jan 2007
1,497 Posts
LIndsey

Say what you like..

It wasn't me or anybody else that started the Manifesto on EC12 Take Over..

Personally I do care if Mr Morris & his AiEC12OA take over & destroy what is left of the EC12 Class..

It will Simply Control only those that do not have the ability & strength to stand up for themselves.. The AiEC12OA simply don't have the support or strength to Go It Alone. So it becomes a Takeover Bid .

So far all that has been posted is Factual & came directly from his Own Mouth & Posts he has made through many sites..

That cannot change.. If only they knew that a difterent approach would have resulted in a different outcome..

Your approach is so very similar & looks to be coached or copied.. But we are entitled to our own opinions & means of expression..

If you have some valid, informed & original input, then impart it to us all.

Even if I said Nothing the EC12 Class remains doomed to be a State by State proposition & unfortunately the actions of Mr Morris & the AiEC12OA are such that NSW presently do not want anything to do with the IE12 Hull. NOt surprising

& Queensland could follow if the Mould & Hull continued to be denied an official measure... WHY is it being avoided if there is nothing to hide....

The EC12 situation didn't get here overnight or in the last 4-5 months

There is nothing stopping you or any other group from starting up your club & sailing an IE12.. Never has been & never will be..

Whether you can sail in Organised State Events is always up to the Race Committee & whetether your boat complies with the Rules at play.. Some like to forget this part..

Same goes for every IOM that races worldwide..

You asked WHY not the IE12 & you got an Honest Response..

The same cannot be said of the AiEC12OA when it comes to the questions asked of them..

So if you don't like where things have gone or are going then step forward with your Manifesto & impart those Original Ideas of yours.

Or perhaps just contiunue to post what are tired & Old threats & insults.

Thought that link to the Dragon Class would get you out ino the light.. Say HI to your Fellow Dragon Sailors Mr M & GT next time you say hello.
Last edited by waboats; May 19, 2013 at 07:39 PM.
Old May 19, 2013, 08:01 PM
Bob
Joined Aug 2010
232 Posts
Post's REPORTED to Moderator!
Viking50 is offline Find More Posts by Viking50
Closed Thread