SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Thread Tools
Old Jul 01, 2015, 05:07 PM
Liberty10 is offline
Find More Posts by Liberty10
Yin & Yang
Liberty10's Avatar
United States, VA, Sterling
Joined Jul 2011
5,683 Posts
I got what he is saying and unless it's significant just fly it. If it is significant then check the mounting of the stab to see if you accidentally torqued it when installing it and got some negative incidence.
Liberty10 is offline Find More Posts by Liberty10
Last edited by Liberty10; Jul 01, 2015 at 10:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 01, 2015, 05:31 PM
GoAround is offline
Find More Posts by GoAround
Can't fly 3D for toffee ...
GoAround's Avatar
United Kingdom, Taunton
Joined Dec 2012
1,593 Posts
Thanks Liberty. Yes, I'm (ecstatically) happy with how it flies so I will, with immediate effect, ignore the elevator position
GoAround is offline Find More Posts by GoAround
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 01, 2015, 10:38 PM
Potoczak is online now
Find More Posts by Potoczak
Learning 3D
United States, PA, Kunkletown
Joined Mar 2015
107 Posts
Finally getting around to finishing up my extra. Going to install hitec hs5065mg's for the ailerons and rudder and one 5085 for the elevator. What servo arms are required for the ailerons and rudder to get the correct maximum throw???
Potoczak is online now Find More Posts by Potoczak
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 01, 2015, 10:58 PM
Liberty10 is offline
Find More Posts by Liberty10
Yin & Yang
Liberty10's Avatar
United States, VA, Sterling
Joined Jul 2011
5,683 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoAround View Post
Thanks Liberty. Yes, I'm (ecstatically) happy with how it flies so I will, with immediate effect, ignore the elevator position
Now that's what counts.
Liberty10 is offline Find More Posts by Liberty10
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 02, 2015, 09:15 AM
Doc Austin is offline
Find More Posts by Doc Austin
TEAM EXTREME FLIGHT
Doc Austin's Avatar
USA, FL, Largo
Joined Dec 2005
18,241 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Potoczak View Post
Finally getting around to finishing up my extra. Going to install hitec hs5065mg's for the ailerons and rudder and one 5085 for the elevator. What servo arms are required for the ailerons and rudder to get the correct maximum throw???
The long arm that comes with the servo works great for ailerons and rudder. For the elevator, use a long arm and the G10 servo arm extension that comes with the kit.
Doc Austin is offline Find More Posts by Doc Austin
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 02, 2015, 10:47 AM
Potoczak is online now
Find More Posts by Potoczak
Learning 3D
United States, PA, Kunkletown
Joined Mar 2015
107 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Austin View Post
The long arm that comes with the servo works great for ailerons and rudder. For the elevator, use a long arm and the G10 servo arm extension that comes with the kit.
Great thanks Doc
Potoczak is online now Find More Posts by Potoczak
Reply With Quote


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article Extreme Flight 48" Vanquish Review matchlessaero 3D Flying 67 May 22, 2015 10:50 PM
Discussion Extreme Flight RC Extra 300E sd2602 3D Flying 75 Jan 30, 2012 04:04 AM
For Sale Extreme Flight 50cc Extra 300 RTF Flyinrazrback Aircraft - Fuel - Airplanes (FS/W) 2 Jan 24, 2009 06:11 PM